Chicago White Sox

Started by johnconaway, Jul 07, 2005, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

any baseball fans here?  I've been watching these guys kick ass all year on WGN and was wondering if anyone else had noticed them...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jellyfish

Quoteany baseball fans here?  I've been watching these guys kick ass all year on WGN and was wondering if anyone else had noticed them...

Being a Twins fan,yes...I have noticed...what are they? 25 games over 500?..The Twins are 10 games over 500 and in 2nd place...with a record like the Twins have they should be leading the division.I am still hoping the CWS fall into that slump that they do every year after the all star break.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

sweatboard

My Cardinals are kicking all kinds of ass this year.  I don't know if anyone remebers this......but the Cardinals are that team that the Red Sox played in the World Series last year.  No, it wasn't the Yankees.  Oh Well, here is to the Cardinals getting back and making a better showing in the fall classic this year.
There's Still Time.........

Jellyfish

QuoteMy Cardinals are kicking all kinds of ass this year.  I don't know if anyone remebers this......but the Cardinals are that team that the Red Sox played in the World Series last year.  No, it wasn't the Yankees.  Oh Well, here is to the Cardinals getting back and making a better showing in the fall classic this year.

I don't think anyone could beat the Bosox last year after they beat the Yanks,so don't feel bad. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

peanut butter puddin surprise

interestingly, tony larussa has been the manager of both the white sox and the cardinals.  i'm predicting a white sox vs. nationals or cardinals world series.  i wouldn't swear to it, but that's my pick.

i also wouldn't rule out the yanks or the bosox, or maybe even the angels.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

LaurieBlue

Booooooooooo....White Sox & Yankees...

Tribe Fan Laurie :-)