The latest photo....

Started by johnconaway, Jul 12, 2005, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

:DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I have never seen bluer eyes.  Ooooohhh.  So beautiful.    

SMc55

She's so sweet, John. Can you see a likeness to anyone else in the family?

I hope her eyes stay blue...my mom has blue eyes, so it's a possibility.

As for likeness to anyone in the family, she's mainly looking like the two of us put together at this point.  I get a lot of "she looks just like you!" but I don't see it.  Sometimes I think she looks like my mom, or maybe my aunt.

JacketGal

With each photo she gets more adorable!!!! And her eyes are really Crystal blue, what a heartbreaker she'll be!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

corey

She's a little bundle of preciousness.

CC

whothrewthecake

oh lordy lord. she really takes the cake.  :)

fiftymillimeter

awww, cutie! congrats. here's our blue-eyed chicken (sorry about the size but i can't seem to use html here):

i can't wait till she's that size!

fiftymillimeter

you're less than two years away. gets better every day.

EC

fifty millimeter, so lovely.  Holy.

I got to hang out with a 7 month old last night.  She was pretty smart, and very receptive to the different music we were putting on, which was interesting.  Every time we put on something new, she had a different reaction.  (She enjoyed James Brown a fair bit.  ;))

She also pulled out half of my hair.  :(  I always forget to put it up around babies.

QuoteShe also pulled out half of my hair.    I always forget to put it up around babies

hey, you didn't have it up at Rocky's...and I don't think Amelia pulled it out either!  hmmmmm....

EC

hey, you didn't have it up at Rocky's...and I don't think Amelia pulled it out either!  hmmmmm....

Maybe she's slow?

Totally, totally, totally joking.  She's probably extremely sensitive and intelligent, and understands that pulling hair, while obviously advanced motor skill practise, also hurts, therefore she wouldn't do it.

The real reason is because I probably held her for four seconds before the face screwed up indicating she wanted to go back to her Dad.  :)

Maybe she's slow?

Totally, totally, totally joking.  She's probably extremely sensitive and intelligent, and understands that pulling hair, while obviously advanced motor skill practise, also hurts, therefore she wouldn't do it.

The real reason is because I probably held her for four seconds before the face screwed up indicating she wanted to go back to her Dad.  :)

I think she was just tired and overstimulated that day.  Think about it, she had Uncle Patrick, Aunt Brigid, Aunt Megan, and Uncle Riny to stare at!  That was a lot for her in one day!  ;)

jonjon

Completely adorable.

Actually, I'm pissed cause she has more hair than I do.
(teehee)

Do you ever have staring contest to see who smiles first?
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.