Kinda hard to ask but...

Started by utonynashm, Jul 13, 2005, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utonynashm

I just tried recording my vocals for the first time to one of my orginals...It is an acoustic version of, "Down And Out"...

I don't ever really sing, and DEF. never show people, so this is a big deal for me...Can I get some feedback?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/tonynash_music.htm

First song up...

Thanks a lot...

EC

Do I hear some bongooooo?

AH TONY I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Seriously.  I will never forget the first time I sang in front of people.  I freaked out.  It's so hard.  

Honestly, it sounds awesome.  Now git some of dem vocals on yer tribute song!!!

Fuckin' A+   ;D

whothrewthecake

hey man you sound great. good work and keep pumpin' the vocals out cause i dig em.

utonynashm

Well....I will keep my version of the tribute the instrumental...but I wanna record a few MMJ songs acoustic and show um to you all....

Thanks so much!

jonjon

Great job Tony. :D Iunderstand how hard it is to come out with your music as well. I've been in bands, but it was always a collective effort, never my personal stuff. Too scared. I first posted my stuff after hanging out with these folks as well. Souls come to bare here.

What I dig about your song is the hook where everyone plays the same rhythemic pattern in unison. I really like that 'hook'. I dig those bongooooos too.

Don't stop, get get it.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

utonynashm

I just added my version of NEM's, "40 Days", it's right under the "Down And Out" tune...Tear me apart, I am ready...

tomEisenbraun

very cool, your voice reminds me a little bit of the Presidents of the United States of America. That actually is a good compliment. You harmonize/sing along with yourself really well.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

SMc55

Listening to Down and Out now. It's really good! I'll admit I was surprised because you've always said you can't sing. Going to put the others on now. Keep it up Tony Nash  :D