Oh. My. GOD

Started by EC, Jul 18, 2005, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Come ON 6:00!!  :P

corey

I've been here at work for almost 2 hours and haven't even started to do anything productive. I've been catching up on e-mails and message boards. I really need to work, but I can't get motivated because the boss is out of town.

EC

QuoteI've been here at work for almost 2 hours and haven't even started to do anything productive. I've been catching up on e-mails and message boards. I really need to work, but I can't get motivated because the boss is out of town.
Mine is here, but I can't even think straight.  I'm all fuzzy in the heat, and most of the office and the general vicinity is brick, thereby creating the "oven" effect.  

And I've been here since 9, and I just wanna go.

Bllleeech

corey

EC

Yeah, indeed.

Hey, I just saw an "MMJ Fan" post in the spoilers thread so I can't look.  Is it fanatic, does anybody know?

corey

I read it, but it doesn't appear to be Fanatic.

EC

QuoteI read it, but it doesn't appear to be Fanatic.
Oh.  

(Thanks for checking.)

darkglow

hahha i've been wanting to say this for a while since seeing office space last week

"sounds like someone's got the case of the mondays.

corey

Yup. I need a bag of Cheetos and Tetris.  :)

EC

Quotehahha i've been wanting to say this for a while since seeing office space last week

"sounds like someone's got the case of the mondays.
We had cake here once.  But I've never had my own stapler.

Coltrane

damn it feels good to be a gangsta !
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

jonjon

So I really am stuck? I have 2 badges for entrance into the building, folders in my desk drawers, a confidentiality clause, headset for the phone, tape dispenser, highlighters and 2 staplers. My soul has been sold.

I want my soul back. :'(
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.