Jim in Boone?

Started by primushead, Jul 21, 2005, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

A friend of mine said that he talked to Jim while at the Boone Saloon, a local bar. (oh, Boone is a little town in NC right near Grandfather Mountain). Anyway, he said that Jim apparantly has a getaway house in Boone that he visits occasionally.  Does anyone know if that's true?  Or is it just a nasty rumor?

EC

Mmmm Grandfather mountain.

(I don't know if Jim has a getaway house or not, but Grandfather is a very nice mountain.)

kymoose

I used to kayak with a bunch of guys who kept saying that Boone is the shizznit.  I was thinking about heading down to check it out.  What are the cool spots?  Any good local hikes, etc.?  Thanks.  

primushead

QuoteI used to kayak with a bunch of guys who kept saying that Boone is the shizznit.  I was thinking about heading down to check it out.  What are the cool spots?  Any good local hikes, etc.?  Thanks.  

You should definitely check it out.  There are tons of awesome places outdoors to check out, especially if you're into kayaking and hiking.  I know plenty of spots to recommend, so just hit me up on the PM and I'll give you the lowdown.

kymoose

Thanks primus--will do.