It's been a long time since I rock and rolled

Started by my_evening_jacket, Aug 14, 2005, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my_evening_jacket

At least here in MMJ land.

While we wait for the new record what are we listening to?

Me: Sufjan Stevens - Illinois. 8)

shake some action

EC

Hey!  Welcome back!

I haven't listened to a new record in far too long.  But I've been listening to a lot of Wilco lately.  :)

all my life is obscene

Wilco is ALWAYS a good choice!!

it seems that if I'm not listening to MMJ, then I am most likely listening to Wilco. Right now it's the YHF Demos and YHF Engineering Demos.

Strangely enough though, I have also been listening to Illinois (Decatur is always stuck in the back of my head) a lot lately....

it's as if you two read my musical mind...
Music is my savior
I was maimed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
I was tamed by rock and roll
I got my name from rock and roll
-Tweedy

tomEisenbraun

I'm groovin on Come on Feel the Illinoise, too
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Tree

well,i´m waiting for my new record (my bloody valentine - isn´t anything)...so i will listen to built to spill´s keep it like a secret! greta album!!

EC

QuoteWilco is ALWAYS a good choice!!

it seems that if I'm not listening to MMJ, then I am most likely listening to Wilco. Right now it's the YHF Demos and YHF Engineering Demos.

Strangely enough though, I have also been listening to Illinois (Decatur is always stuck in the back of my head) a lot lately....

it's as if you two read my musical mind...

Yeah, I finally watched I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, and I. can't. stop. listening. to. Wilco.  And only that record.  I think I'll bring A Ghost is Born with me so that I can get familiar with it.

I'm really hoping to catch up with that Illionois record, because I've been very curious about it and still haven't heard it.

Hoo.rah.