MTV Evil Urges review/interview

Started by Colindarko, Mar 31, 2008, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee.

Quote"You come up out of this valley & get rocked, you get get rocked hard" Carl & Patrick are priceless @ that moment in the interview  ;D
Classico.

BH

Quote"You come up out of this valley & get rocked, you get get rocked hard" Carl & Patrick are priceless @ that moment in the interview  ;D
Classico.

What's up D!  Good to hear from ya.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Dee.

Hey buddy! Thanks, it's nice to hear from you too. Winter was kinda beating me down, but spring has sprung and I'm ready to party again.  8-)

BH

QuoteHey buddy! Thanks, it's nice to hear from you too. Winter was kinda beating me down, but spring has sprung and I'm ready to party again.  8-)

I hear that.  I have never wanted Spring to arrive so badly in my life.   Looks like it's finally arrived.  The grass tells me so.  You can almost watch it getting longer.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Colindarko

this turned out not to be so far off  :-/

MMJ_fanatic

Is anyone else bothered by--an I may just be acting over sensitive here--Patrick saying, "It almost broke up the band." at the end of the clip?  I'm guessing he was joking but it still gave me a pang of anxiety to here the words cross a member's lips... :-/
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

DD

no band lasts forever...well except maybe the rolling stones and really there comes a point where you just WISH they would stop lasting.  ;)
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails