Curb Your Enthusiasm

Started by primushead, Jul 24, 2005, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Does anyone watch this show?  I just discovered it about 4 months ago and have been glued to it religiously every since.  Larry David is the man.

ratsprayer

its fucking awesome, to say the least.  i dont remember when i discovered it, some time during season 4 on hbo.  i went out and got the first 3 seasons on dvd.  i absolutely loved seinfeld, but in my opinion i think larry david shows in this program that he was the true genius behind that show.  hilarious stuff   ;D ;D

antoniostrohs

Love this show too! Been watching from the beginning because of the Seinfeld connection.From all that I read and heard about the show is that it is mostly adlibbed .I think they have a basic story line they follow but all of the cast are free to make up most of their lines.A very funny show.

whothrewthecake

this is one of my favorite shows, i have the first two seasons on DVD and i love watching them.......larry david is truly hilarious and cracks me up by just looking at him and his worried expression. one of my favorite episodes is the "pants tent"

primushead

Well it's very good to hear that there are fans of the show in here.  Have you heard anything about when season 5 is coming out?  I think i've watched every episode that's out and I'm very antsy to see some new material.  

fitzcarraldo

Hah, that show is pretty damn funny. My girl can't stand it. God he's SUCH an asshole!  ;D  :D ;) :)

ratsprayer

i thought i heard late last year after some speculation, they did sign a contract for season 5 and started filming in january.  id guess the timing would be september or october.  do all new programs start around that time, even cable?

TheLink

Sept. 25th i think is the new season start.  can't wait.
i hope crazyeyskilla comes back for an episode!

dragonboy

Gotta Love that show! Just pre-ordered season 4 from amazon this week. Living in Japan, there's nothing to watch on TV out here so I have to order all my DVDs from the US (Seinfeld, King Of the Hill etc).
The episode with Shaq is one on my favs!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheLink

HBO is actually like the best network ou there.  to hell with the flicks, their shows rule.  Six Ft. Under was great, Entourage ain't bad.  and, Curb your Enthusiasm is classic.  Hope they have some good new stuff in the works.  Other than that stuff, I like The Office, WPT on Travel Channel, not much else.  Any poker players out there?
  8)

primushead

QuoteSept. 25th i think is the new season start.  can't wait.
i hope crazyeyskilla comes back for an episode!

Crazy eyes killa for a return episode?  Haven't you ever read his lyrics?  He'll run you down mother fucker!  He'll put a nut in your eye!  Except I think the word 'bitch' would be a better use.  Because he already said 'fuck' once...and don't you say 'bitch' to someone you disrespect?  Isn't that so? ;D

Oh, and I do play poker.  Very frequently.