I love this band so much

Started by lisaskye, Apr 25, 2008, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisaskye

It has been a wonderful love affair with me and the boys.
I love all the music, shows, weekend at the Fillmore, I am even in the DVD  :)
I dream about the band, hanging out with them and waiting for the show.  
Seems that I wake up before the show starts.
I need them when I travel far away from home for my work..in China...it calms me.
So much to select from the archives.org and SXSW live, love to listen in on the concert from southern CA.
I went to the Bridge concert last October in Mountain View and we knew then that we were not getting the front row and that this next year will be the "big one" for the band.  
And listening to the new songs from Jim at Berkley Theater when he was sharing the stage with Bright Eyes, sporting his new hair cut.  I love that they all change it up, keeping it fresh and dressing up or doing the skits and taking 3 nights at the Fillmore, like the true professionals they are.
I love how they are sexy and strong each of them make love to the instruments and share it right in front of us.  God, when Jim came out on stage on the Friday night of the New Years Eve shows, at the Fillmore, he wore that nylon on his head and he was walking across the stage in love with us and I could feel that the band was there giving us the presents as he sprinkled us with glitter in the front rows for Christmas.  Oh what memories.  I met Yvonne there too.
And good luck with the new CD.  I love the Evil Urges song, and I am listening to Jim at SXSW at St. David's Church with M Ward right now.
Jim your voice is your gift to this Universe..  I love you so much.  I love all of you guys.  I am addicted and loving every minute of it.  Keep it coming.  I am just your Love Dawg....

searchinbig

Nicely said.

Bringing tears to my eyes.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Angry Ewok

Wow. Posts like this make me want to join the band.

8-) ;)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Laylow27

I'll one up you................

[size=48][/size]IFUCKINGLOVETHISBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluntmaster

QuoteI'll one up you................

[size=48][/size]IFUCKINGLOVETHISBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll one up you

sometimes I wish I wasn't born yet so I could be conceived to the music of my morning jacket because I love them so much.

ms. yvon

one ups-man-ship is kind of missing the point.  :-?

wow lisa, you are just beaming in that post!  :)

re:  your taking mmj to china:  my friend allison took them to ireland and had some powerful experiences at the sea.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

lisaskye

QuoteI met Yvonne there too.

and yes, it is wonderful and I am beaming in anticipation of the new music, more to love.
I have been obsessed with "War Begun" live version.
it seems non stop over the past 4 days...I have it on "replay" in the car.

Glad to see you here my dear friend Ms Yvon.

evilPaauwe

QuoteIt has been a
I need them when I travel far away from home for my work..in China...it calms me.

you work in china?! thats crazy. Im taking a chinese class at my school and its nuts.  Those characters give me the biggest headache...    and a C-.
cheers.