Young members?

Started by sweetdream, Aug 28, 2005, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketGal

JacketGirl, I've dated that guy, too.  He's a dick.  ;)

Ain't that the truth! There are a few songs written about him too, I believe.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

peanut butter puddin surprise

age is just a number...i was "nuh-uh"in to your ascertation that you are the oldest here.  no way jose.

and, at the risk of sounding slightly offensive, women over 30 are sexy... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quoteand, at the risk of sounding slightly offensive, women over 30 are sexy... ;)
Honey, I doubt anybody will find that offensive.  You're just stating the truth.  :)  (hahaha)

And yes JacketGirl, he has managed to get his stinkerface into the subject of a few songs.  I believe even My Morning Jacket even covered one... Tyrone..  :)

Honey, I doubt anybody will find that offensive.  You're just stating the truth.  :)  (hahaha)

And yes JacketGirl, he has managed to get his stinkerface into the subject of a few songs.  I believe even My Morning Jacket even covered one... Tyrone..  :)

see, I knew if I said "women are sexy", that might raise an eyebrow...but "women over 30" is a whole other ball of wax, eh?  ;)

EC

Quotesee, I knew if I said "women are sexy", that might raise an eyebrow...but "women over 30" is a whole other ball of wax, eh?  ;)
Well, I don't find anything offensive with "women are sexy".  You can say that all over the place!  :)  Do any of you gals get offended by that?

Now, my eyebrow might raise if you said "dogs are sexy", or "my Mom is sexy".  ;)

JacketGal

No, I don't think anyone would take offense at that statement...:) And you're right about age being just a number!We're all hear because we adore the Jacket!!

And yes, Tyrone....no wonder I dig that song so much! "gotta call Jim James..."

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Well, I don't find anything offensive with "women are sexy".  You can say that all over the place!  :)  Do any of you gals get offended by that?

Now, my eyebrow might raise if you said "dogs are sexy", or "my Mom is sexy".  ;)

ah, YOU don't, but I'm sure others might be.  Perhaps I should break into my best "heyyyyyyyyyyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadies" routine, eh?  ;)

anyhoo, my mom?!   :o