Main Menu

hey y'all!

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Jul 28, 2005, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Yarrrrrrr!  

Hey fanatic!  Good to hear that you'll get your arm all back and ready to go.  And if you really want a peg leg, I bet you could make one with a saw and an old broomstick.  ;)

I'm really glad your spirits are high.  You have a lot of catching up to do!!

But don't worry, I'm sure the boys will be back in your town fairly soon with the new record coming out and all.  

SMc55

QuoteBut don't worry, I'm sure the boys will be back in your town fairly soon with the new record coming out and all.  

That's for sure! You've got some great new music to look forward to.

lyricjunkie

;)(waves a hand...) I'm never too far away...I'm still in love with My Morning Jacket!  I think it's a life-long ailment!  :)  

MMJFanatic...Gosh I'm proud of your attitude!  You're a hell of a man! :-*
Talk less....
Say more.

lyricjunkie

ok....
time for an update!!!  Where is he? ???  ya leave him alone long enough and he'll get into trouble.  He's proven that!!!  Anybody talked with him or anything?
Talk less....
Say more.

EC

Quoteok....
time for an update!!!  Where is he? ???  ya leave him alone long enough and he'll get into trouble.  He's proven that!!! Anybody talked with him or anything?
I heard from him a few days ago...  He's probably really busy trying to get it all back on track.  :)

lyricjunkie

:)Thank you EC.
Talk less....
Say more.

TheLink

Hey Fanatic. Like everyone else, really glad you are hangin in there and keepin it real.  The Jacket will be hitting Boston Oct. 15th, so hopefull you will be up for it as I am sure it will be great for ya to see em.  Let me know if you are going and I'll buy your drinks for the night.  Later dude.

MMJ_fanatic

hmmm, booze and percocets could be quite a night (course I will hopefully be off the percs by then).  thanks for thinking 'bout me ;D I will def be going to the Avalon show tho' I doubt my peg-leg will be ready by then (then again who knows?????).  hugs and stuff to the junkie and EC for keepin' me in the thoughts--the assessment is correct, I just started outpatient therapy for my arm and leg situation and finally got to try out some crutches (the forearm style) yay! the schedule ties me up a bit and the hot weather has kept me out of the office here (and hence off the 'puter) because I keep it closed off while I am running the window air conditioners and its a pain to moove the door which is off the hinges to accomodate this stupid wheelchair >:(.  Big hellos to Patrick, Jim, Bo, Tommy, and Carl--hope you guys are having the best year yet! Love to all--I will be coming on more frequently as the weather and I improve ;).
E
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

corey

Thanks for the update, man.
And yes, it's hot as balls. Do what you can do to avoid it if at all possible.
Sounds like things are lookin' up. That's good to hear.

MMJ_fanatic

tanx 'wigs--I like the new avitar--I bought my bro' Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast seasons 1 & 2 for last Christmas and he loved them both (and he's got 11 years on me!).

EC

Hi fanatic!  I'm also glad to hear things are moving along.  Keep us informed with the stuff you have to do and how it's all going for you!  :)

corey

The Boar

Thanks, 'wiggum.  :)

Fanatic, don't know if you're still reading this, but I am very sorry to hear about your accident as well. I've been away for a while, and will add your speedy recovery to the ever-growing list of prayer intentions. Take care buddy, see you around here again soon.

MMJ_fanatic

Thank you Mr Boar!  I must if there is one really cool thing to come out of this mess its all the great support & ecouragment I've received both here and on the homefront.  The latest is I shouldn't need any more surgery on the arm--just therapy--and I should be able to see a prosthetist within the next 3 weeks!  Yay!  

The Boar

Great to hear, my hirsute friend (from your avatar, I've always imagined you looking like Jim). Hope the mending, physical and mental, continues well!

sweatboard

That's funny I do to.
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

QuoteGreat to hear, my hirsute friend (from your avatar, I've always imagined you looking like Jim).

So have I, just like I think O looks like Michael Stipe.

Great news about the arm, fanatic. Progress must seem slow but you're making it! Keep up the good work, and remember we're all here sending you most excellent wishes all the time.

wordawg

Quote The latest is I shouldn't need any more surgery on the arm--just therapy--and I should be able to see a prosthetist within the next 3 weeks!  Yay!  

Excellent news bonny lad. Good to know how you are doing. Keep in touch.

wordawg
the future is Ginger