How was your Friday night?

Started by Andrew, Sep 09, 2005, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoniostrohs

We went to the Original Highland Festival here in Louisville.Some great local talent played outdoors on Baxter Ave.Talent like Brigid Kaelin,Tim Krekel,The Peter Searcy Band and Cabin.Also RCA recording artist David Mead performed.It was great evening of music with wonderful weather.It was nice to see Jim and Patrick come out to support the boys in Cabin who put on another fabulous show.

dragonboy

QuoteI had a movie night. Watched 'Crash' and 'The Upside of Anger'.. i definitely recommend both.

Hey Darkglow - I've got both of those on order from Amazon!
Really looking forward to seeing Crash, have read some very good reviews for that movie.
Pleased you liked Upside, thought the trailer looked OK & decided to give it a shot...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

QuoteForgive me if I haven't caught the drift of this but are you saying this girl should have put out because you helped her move some stuff?

Nah, that's not it at all.  But I do kinda like her.  I helped her move because she asked me to...but it's just kinda been like that for a while.  "I'm there for help and that's it" kinda thing.  But, no, I don't expect her to put out.

darkglow

i think everyone should be forced to watch 'Crash' at least once.