Question about the forum

Started by HorkoLad, Sep 19, 2005, 07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HorkoLad

Is there any way we can get a specific forum for "Other Music?"

I love the off topic ramblings, and don't want to see topics getting buried because we're posting about other bands/songs and whatnot. Any chance that could happen in the near future? Just a thought. THanks

Love,
HorkoLad
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

ratsprayer

id second that since i know i only talk about music most of the time. it would be easier to separate hot dogs and soul chubbies from new cds we're digging and things like that.   ;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, send mr. cc baxter a PM and perhaps your wish will come true!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

SMc55

It's just like magic, isn't it?  :D

EC

QuoteIt's just like magic, isn't it?  :D
Riny IS magic.

Uh oh it's magic...  :)

primushead

Riny IS magic.

Uh oh it's magic...  :)

...you know?

SMc55

...you know?

Never believe it's not so  ;)

wordawg

Well impressed (again) Riny.

Excellent job.

wordawg
the future is Ginger

corey

Riny, do you know if there is any way to change the settings so that it notifies someone if they have a new PM? I know the feature exists on some other boards, but I didn't see anything about it in the preferences of my account.

CC

no problem, it's done!

go to your inbox > preferences > Notify by e-mail: yes/no  -save preferences

actually, it was there all the time ;)

corey

Shit. I was looking through the profile settings for some reason. You'll have to forgive me, I've been under the weather for the last few days and today is the first day that I feel half-way decent.

Thanks!

CC

no problem

btw, I might make some changes to the IM system.
some things just don't make sense.

EC

Riny, you're so awesome, I don't even know what.

Can you make it so that every time we make a post we get $5?

heh.

ratsprayer

i agree riny, youre the shiznit.  i mean ive not met you, but for all your greatness, ill bring my ghetto blaster and protect you at the bogarts show, got me?   ;D