merchandise question

Started by true, May 15, 2008, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Are the shirts still being printed on American Apparel (I really don't like American Apparel)? I need to know so I can go one size up, I really want the Okonokos shirt.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

This is what I know:

My Z tour shirt is made by American Apparel.  (Medium.  Too tight.)

My Z Bear shirt is made by Anthill Trading Ltd.  (Large.  Too short.  Big ass neck hole.)

Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteThis is what I know:

My Z tour shirt is made by American Apparel.  (Medium.  Too tight.)

My Z Bear shirt is made by Anthill Trading Ltd.  (Large.  Too short.  Big ass neck hole.)

They need to get better quality merchandise, my hoodie is too thin and has two holes in it.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

dragonboy

QuoteThey need to get better quality merchandise, my hoodie is too thin and has two holes in it.
Yeah that's shit! A hoodie should have 4 holes, not 2! (One for your body, one of your head & two for your arms!)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry. Very poor, I know  :-[

My T-shirts were too tight but then I lost weight & now they fit just fine now! A Christmas miracle!!! Thanks to the MMJ lose-weight-so-your-Tshirts-fit plan* I lost 10kg!!! Thanks MMJ  :D

* NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA, RESULTS NOT TYPICAL. THIS INFORMATION (AND ANY ACCOMPANYING PRINTED MATERIAL) IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE ATTENTION OR ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO EMBARK ON ANY DIETARY, DRUG, EXERCISE, OR OTHER LIFESTYLE CHANGE INTENDED TO PREVENT OR TREAT A SPECIFIC DISEASE OR CONDITION SHOULD FIRST CONSULT WITH AND SEEK CLEARANCE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. THE MMJ LOSE-WEIGHT-SO-THAT-YOUR-TSHIRTS-FIT-PLAN IS NOT FOR EVERYONE & MAY CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS. TYPICAL SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE:
   * racing heart beats, heart palpitations
   * elevated blood pressure
   * dizziness
   * nausea
   * nervousness
   * jitters
   * insomnia
   * depression
   * impotence
   * the need to rock the fuck out!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm not a fan of American Apparel either.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

tomEisenbraun

When they played the Ryman, I went up to the merch guy to ask about the t-shirts being sold and asked him if they were printed on American Apparel, and he kindly informed me that "Hell no, American Apparel is for fags." But my Z-shirt was on AA? And I needed to go a size up on that one, too... (Not a very nice man, was he?)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

mjkoehler

Pardon my ignorance, what is the deal with American Apperal? Not on top of who sucks in the apperal industry besides Kathy Lee.

Mr. T.

* NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA, RESULTS NOT TYPICAL. THIS INFORMATION (AND ANY ACCOMPANYING PRINTED MATERIAL) IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE ATTENTION OR ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO EMBARK ON ANY DIETARY, DRUG, EXERCISE, OR OTHER LIFESTYLE CHANGE INTENDED TO PREVENT OR TREAT A SPECIFIC DISEASE OR CONDITION SHOULD FIRST CONSULT WITH AND SEEK CLEARANCE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. THE MMJ LOSE-WEIGHT-SO-THAT-YOUR-TSHIRTS-FIT-PLAN IS NOT FOR EVERYONE & MAY CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS. TYPICAL SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE:
   * racing heart beats, heart palpitations
   * elevated blood pressure
   * dizziness
   * nausea
   * nervousness
   * jitters
   * insomnia
   * depression
   * impotence
   * the need to rock the fuck out!!

;D  ;D
We are young despite the years,