Hawaii Five O or Magnum PI?

Started by TheLink, Sep 28, 2005, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

right on!  now we're cookin' with gas... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

QuoteC'mone Hawaii Five O was way cooler!  Example:  'Dano's big block Chevelle is way cooler than that crappy Ferrari and don't even try to compare Selleck's hair to Jack Lord's!
Ahem.  

I will borrow from the method of the men, and use the final question:
"Who would I want to have sex with more?"
Answer: Magnum.

;)man, what is it about that magnum that chicks dig so much?  he's so flippin' cheesy!  that mustache!  the hair!  he's like the worst embodiement of 1980's kitschy awfulness...hawaiian shirts??  a ferrari?  he's the male equivalent of Tammy Faye Baker...who I would NOT want to have sex with...

book em dano... ;)

EC

Now.  Who's the equivalent of Tammy Faye?  ;)

hey, at least Jack Lord was really in Hawaii (not just for the show, he lived there his whole life after joining H50)...what's Selleck's excuse?  That Hawaiian shirts were "rad" for like 20 minutes in 1981?  ;)

TheLink

hey, those shirts come back like once very 5 years.  anyways, i would rather F Magnum.  So, sorry, i cannnot be swayed here. Good theme song, but Magnum PI better show. :P

MMJ_fanatic

Quote;)man, what is it about that magnum that chicks dig so much?  he's so flippin' cheesy!  that mustache!  the hair!  he's like the worst embodiement of 1980's kitschy awfulness...hawaiian shirts??  a ferrari?  he's the male equivalent of Tammy Faye Baker...who I would NOT want to have sex with...

book em dano... ;)

probably a closet queen at that  :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Quoteprobably a closet queen at that  :D
a. who cares
b. closet queens are hot

vielfras

Magnum was the baddest mofo of them all, after all he was from Detroit.  Nuff said.
When the well's dry, we know the worth of water.

BIGVICLBI

Dude I loved tc's paint job on his heli, if I ever get rich I'm buying a copter and painting it that color. The fall guys lyrics were kick ass, but as far as magnum vs h50 i have to go with magnum. TV was so much better when I was young, there were so many action shows.