Katie Beach
Sara Jarboe
Kathleen Lolley
Nicolai Denchev
Mike Fulkerson
Guy Burwel
Brandon Jones
Chris Duncan

I suddenly had the idea of finding more information on the artists who have contributed pictures to the albumsleeves of My Morning Jaclet. I bet there's websites with their work, but right now I have to make a meal, so I'll get back to you on that. And if you know more, let me know?

Oh, and who's Todd Kaiser?
I'm ready when you are

DD

Katie Beach

she is a mailperson now i believe.  she used to work at the preston arts center over here across from my office.  for a long time i thought she was andy sturdevants sister, then i thought they were dating though i was wrong on both counts.  she does really cool work, for those of you who dont know she did the art on the sandworm cometh and i believe one of the pieces in the new record.  shes a really cool person who does great art.  so yeah, as far as i know she is currently a mailperson.

sara jarboe.  ive heard of her but not sure who she is.

kathleen lolley passed out on the floor at my house saturday night after much of a bottle of rum.  we all had a good time sitting around listening to pink floyd and consuming consumables of a various nature.  but back to kathleen.  she used to work on the spongebob show and moved here after it wrapped.  im not sure if she is originally from here.  she does really cool work.  i met her originally at danny and priscillas shop when she had an art opening there a while back.

nicolai, mike, guy and chris, i cant help you.

lastly is brandon jones.  hes the star of many of the holy muckle mockumentary advertisements.  when i find the link i will link you to them so more people can come up to him in public and say "whos the faggot now ronnie".  he LOVES that.  he works here with me, well i should say "works" here with me.  i met him shortly after he returned from lawrence kansas after having attended art school out there.  im pretty sure he grew up with jim and a lot of other people around here that i know.  overall hes a cool guy, likes the booze, the cigs, and the womens.  again, if i find that link ill post it.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

EC

Yay!  Thanks for clearing that up about Katie Beach.  I thought she was the same person who'd done the Sandworm and Learning covers, but kept forgetting to check.  I was almost positive that I saw some of her work available for sale at Kopilot in June.  

DD

yeah kopilot may still have some of her work.  if not they can probbably get you in touch with her to see if she has any upcoming shows or other works for sale.

Oz

Hey, thanks, DD! Those are really cool stories.
I'm ready when you are

DD

http://slowsong.com/modules/wfchannel/

brandon is the pilot, hardees guy, fun dip guy, and also is a participant in the others.  nate the vikings ass appears in the herbal essence one but other than that besides the language these are mostly work safe.

whothrewthecake