Man, I've been sick as a dog!

Started by johnconaway, Oct 09, 2005, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

okay, the past four days have been HELL!  fever, chills, snotty congestion, hacking cough, sore throat...i was like a living Dimetapp commercial!  Nasty business...had to drag my ass into work nonetheless.  today i'm much better, only hacking up phlem every few minutes...instead of constantly!

i hate getting sick!  and amelia's got the sniffles now...hopefully, she doesn't get it too!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

whothrewthecake

sorry to hear about that! i was sick for about a month it seemed.i was so congested i got dried out and started having nosebleeds! what is that about? hope you feel better soon!

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

corey

Sorry to hear about that, JC.

I had sinus issues for the last 2 weeks or so. It went away for a couple of days, but came back worse than before.

I was able to kick it before Nashville this weekend. Thank Goodness. I don't think I would have enjoyed the show if my throat was killing me. It didn't feel good after the show, but that was probably because I don't think I've ever yelled as loud as I did during the 'DEVILS AND DEMONS ARE COMING!' part of "I think I'm going to hell".

:)

EC

:(  Sick=suck

Sorry to hear that, John.  I hope you feel better soon. :)

(Mark's really sick, too.  He's supposed to come home tomorrow, but he might have to change his flight because he's so sick.  :(  Shelby is also sick.  Everyone's sick, it seems.)

You poor sickos. ;)

corey

John,
I shouldn't have to tell YOU of all people this....
:)

.... but have you done any whiskey/honey shots? Heat it up in the micro and throw it down. It'll clear ya up for a few hours, but you may not want to do it if you're takin' a bunch of other stuff to clear it up.

antoniostrohs

Hey my brother,I hope you're feeling better.I felt something like that coming on last week before my vacation started.So I called my doctor and begged for some antibiotics because I had two MMJ shows on the road and didn't want to get worse.It helped to nip it in the bud.Like olwiggum said I think any kind of bourbon will make you feel better.

SMc55

Take care John and get well soon. You really need to stay off work. Your body's telling you that loud and clear.

dragonboy

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling so good John.

Fruit shakes work well for me. Almost everyday I make my own fresh-fruit shake. Right now 2 or 3 Yellow Kiwis,  2 or 3 large Pineapple rings, 1 fresh lemon & apple juice is my fav.

Get well soon!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

I'm happy to report that bourbon did indeed cure my ails, once again.  Thanks for the love, y'all.  [smiley=guitar.gif]

EC

now i can get back to work!  yay!!

JacketGal

QuoteI'm happy to report that bourbon did indeed cure my ails, once again.  Thanks for the love, y'all.  [smiley=guitar.gif]

Bourbon is a cure-all, just look at Keith Richards! Glad you're feeling better!!  
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

EC

Bourbon is a cure-all, just look at Keith Richards!
hahahahaha!!  Apparently orange crush and vodka works pretty good, too. ;)  (And shepherd's pie.)  heh.