Facial hair

Started by eiseyrokker, Oct 23, 2005, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

So, since I'm in college, æI guess that means "Time to experiment with hair".

So, I now have a James Hetfield beard.

Point of this thread. Either post your own wacky facial hair, or favorite facial hair from anywhere.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

Perfect stach...........

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

That's one hell of a "James Hetfield" Tom!

Man, I miss my facial hair.
The Japanese aren't too keen on facial hair (jealous because they can't grow it?!!) and as a result I stay clean shaven most of the time these days.

Here are some pictures from the UK Handlebar Club.

http://www.handlebarclub.org.uk/index.htm

Mike Solomons - Distinguished Member

Jugen Burkhardt - German Member

Tom Clark - Youngest Member

Always been a big fan of the bull horns myself...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

QuotePerfect stach...........

Holy crap.

We watched the movie "Shark" starring Burt Reynolds the other day.  It featured this line:

sexy love interest: "Was she beautiful?"
Burt: "All women are beautiful."

Every line was like that.  Plus he punched people out just for the hell of it, all the time.  He looked a little like 1970s Ken, although, I believe this was made in the 60s.

I like facial hair on boys.  It is not a requirement, though. ;)

dogandponyshow

I got the soul patch....any others have one.

D>

DD

i have a full beard and stache in preparation for my halloween costume and national mustache month, next month.

its funny.  i think all the people at the indy show thought anyone with a beard and longhair must be from louisville like the jacket.  i had about 10 people approach me with the "are you from louisville" line.  it was wierd.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

EC

Quotei have a full beard and stache in preparation for my halloween costume and national mustache month, next month.

its funny.  i think all the people at the indy show thought anyone with a beard and longhair must be from louisville like the jacket.  i had about 10 people approach me with the "are you from louisville" line.  it was wierd.
There's a national mustache month?  For real?
What are you being for Hallowe'en?  

Enrump

First of all - for me facial hair IS a requierment.

And as for Halloween I'm gonna be a german outdoor tourist. Neontights, pink lipstick, blue mascara and all that comes with the territory! (I can't spell)

Spider_Beard

jim james has spiders in his beard  :(