Main Menu

Mark HAWK

Started by HorkoLad, Oct 12, 2005, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HorkoLad

He runs the website:

www.quoitsdirect.com

He lives in my neck of the woods and he's tall. HAWK's wife recently gave birth to a brand new baby and she had to push it through her pashoonie :/

Guess what?

HAWK's dig dug daddy flew helicopters in the war thats going on overseas. He didn't got shot down though, thank god. But he did see some things that only a few people in this world will ever see. The county we live in honored him when he got home with some homemade pies and crepe paper attached to trees and bushes. He was happy for awhile and then he realized he had to go back to work. Good thing his son runs www.quoitsdirect.com, huh?
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

peanut butter puddin surprise

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

waxy

unfortunatley, the entire post is 100% accurate

[smiley=pirate.gif]
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

Half

*pitches a ringer*

yessss
but i done went and plum forgot it

HorkoLad

Johnconway, I can't tell if you're randomity is mocking us, or if you're trying to get with the gang...either way...."Bimble Tee" :(
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

QuoteJohnconway, I can't tell if you're randomity is mocking us, or if you're trying to get with the gang...either way...."Bimble Tee" :(

Oh, I get it.  Should I bite, and engage in a meaningful debate, or should I go back to posting pictures of the ridiculous?

Either way, after reading 1000 posts of "Meander and Wander Crappulence Frappacino" that you two obviously get off on, I think I can get away with some random mockery.

So, the tortoise shelled out 1000 bucks for a mocha latte.  The oil in his '72 Nova had all but burned up, so he ordered a Thanksgiving turkey to be drawn and quartered by a soapbox derby team at midnight, at the bead factory down by the lake.  Pits of vipers were all around, but the pea soup was pretty good.

Oswald, meanwhile, carpeted a bean dip with Ben Stein.  The guava was salad, while monkey shin type egg earl long xd;alksdjfla;ksdjf;laksdjflk asoi4ut04932u5900438uapoweiut09842351110001001001000100100001010010010SOS

HorkoLad

Oh, I get it.  Should I bite, and engage in a meaningful debate, or should I go back to posting pictures of the ridiculous?

Either way, after reading 1000 posts of "Meander and Wander Crappulence Frappacino" that you two obviously get off on, I think I can get away with some random mockery.

So, the tortoise shelled out 1000 bucks for a mocha latte.  The oil in his '72 Nova had all but burned up, so he ordered a Thanksgiving turkey to be drawn and quartered by a soapbox derby team at midnight, at the bead factory down by the lake.  Pits of vipers were all around, but the pea soup was pretty good.

Oswald, meanwhile, carpeted a bean dip with Ben Stein.  The guava was salad, while monkey shin type egg earl long xd;alksdjfla;ksdjf;laksdjflk asoi4ut04932u5900438uapoweiut09842351110001001001000100100001010010010SOS

this thread just became "the real deal"

*struts*

Half

*stretches hamstrings*

Alligator Gar

LennytheTent

weirdo i know a tall guy named Mark Hawk as well, but i doubt he plays Quoits
Marge: Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?
Artie Ziff: Anti-semitism?

See what I mean?  Sheesh.

Hey, there's this band called My Morning Jacket!  They play music!

Alligator Gar

I only play Sward Quoits.

Half

QuoteSee what I mean?  Sheesh.

Hey, there's this band called My Morning Jacket!  They play music!

dude- MMJ fuckin rocks.  i can't wait to see them tomorrow

i bet people talk about them in the music and shows forums all the time

ratsprayer

have you heard the newly record alternate version of 'one in the same'  ??

it wasnt until i read the off topic ramblings, that i read the posts of harkolad, alligator gar, and half.  but then again, all three are one in the same.  

i personally dont like this version nearly as much.   :-/

dragonboy

QuoteJohnconway, I can't tell if you're randomity is mocking us, or if you're trying to get with the gang...

This thread made me laugh.

"Get with the gang"?! Jesus Christ, talk about self-importance  ???

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Half

Quotehave you heard the newly record alternate version of 'one in the same'  ??

it wasnt until i read the off topic ramblings, that i read the posts of harkolad, alligator gar, and half.  but then again, all three are one in the same.  

me neither :(

waxy

what about me  :(
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

Alligator Gar

:D