Main Menu

Bill Hicks

Started by McGuire, Sep 19, 2005, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuire

Sometimes you find out about things way too late. Any of you guys into Bill Hicks? If not, I urge you to check him out. Pure brilliance.

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

CC

oh yeah. love bill hicks
everybody should watch this dvd:

ratsprayer

i dont know him too well, but ive been investigating more and more in recent years.  hes a quote machine, i tell you!

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant."

"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye."

those are just some of my favourites.   ;D

whothrewthecake

peanut butter puddin surprise

too bad he's not around now to see what a fucked up mess things have become.  he would have a LOT to say about all the shit goin' down lately...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

in a slightly different style and such, lewis black fucking cracks me up any time i hear him speak.  im glad to have him around.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

QuoteI knew I had a link to some clips somewhere....

http://www.sacredcow.com/allnew/index_content.php?n=store_vhs_saneman_samples
You Mr. Dad.  It's unlike you to be online at nighttime.  Does this mean the sweet pea is sleeping more?

cmasters

All time greatest spokesman and comedian ever.

ycartrob

My favorite Bill Hicks line: "You have the right to do exactly what the government tells you to do." :-X

CC

just found out there was a new dvd released earlier this month.
why didn't anybody tell me?

wordawg

Been listening to the very man lately.

Very funny man.
the future is Ginger

ben grimm

...................send in Vanilla Ice on your way out..............................

Sleazy Rider

Bill Hicks would have W for lunch.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

Clarkwork

QuoteBill Hicks would have W for lunch.

It would be so nice to have a comedian like Bill this day and age.  I always enjoyed his comedy and views.  Does anyone remember which Tool album played a clip from Bill on it?  Anyone know what i'm talking about??
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

CC

watched Sane Man the other night and loved it!
go get it...

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Clarkwork

MMJ_fanatic

He is also heard on the Aenema album in the track "Third Eye"

"Drugs have done good things for us. If you don't believe they have, do me a favor and take all your albums, tapes, cds and burn 'em. Cuz you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years, rrrrrreal fuckin' high"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Clarkwork

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Aug 16, 2013, 03:50 AM
He is also heard on the Aenema album in the track "Third Eye"

"Drugs have done good things for us. If you don't believe they have, do me a favor and take all your albums, tapes, cds and burn 'em. Cuz you know what? The musicians who made all that great music that has enhanced your lives throughout the years, rrrrrreal fuckin' high"

Actually THIS is the one I was thinking of.  It's been a while since i've heard it but that was it. Thanks