Amelia is one year old on Saturday!

Started by johnconaway, Feb 23, 2006, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Happy Birthday my pumpkin!  God Bless.  You were the missing piece in my life I had been looking for.... :) :) :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ratsprayer

if you let her go nuts with the cake, here's what you have to look forward to....

SMc55

One is such a lovely age. I hope you all have a great day  :D

And ratsprayer I so remember that mess -such a lot of fun (is that your baby?)

ratsprayer

yes that's sydney.  she turned 3 in november though, that pic seems like ages ago.

SMc55

She's so cute  :)

Maybe we'll see some birthday pictures of Amelia.

not a birthday pic, but how about....

SMc55

Oh she's grown so much. And she looks so happy!

I bet she'll be as caked up as Sydney come Saturday  :D

JacketGal

Oh man, mr. ConAway. she gets cuter every time you post! :) Happy B-day lil Amelia!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

ali

they are both ultra-cute little babies!!!  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Dee.

You're not kidding.  And such pretty names too, Amelia & Sydney.  :)

EC

Oh my god I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiie.  What a little squishy smiley sweetpea!  Look at her TEETH!!!  HOLY!

And she's walking and everything.  

And ratz, that picture of Sidney is so awesome.  I want to do that with cake.  I'm gonna.  Just let er rip into a big cake.  Just let it fly all around.. mmmm.

And then someone will say....

;)

dragonboy

Great picture John! What a treasure :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

thank's y'all.  she was so sick last week with a stomach virus, it seemed like forever ago she was her smiley, chatty self...but she's all better now and back to normal!  meaning, of course, she's walking about, chatting with the cats, getting into everything, etc.  you know, normal!

we had to put her in a daycare recently and it's been stressful for her and mommy and daddy, but it's all good.  she loves it there, playing with the kids...

ah, she is the apple in my eye.  8)

Mr. T.

Congrats to the little treasure and the proud parents.
She's so cute

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

waxy

QuoteHappy Birthday my pumpkin!  God Bless.  You were the missing piece in my life I had been looking for.... :) :) :)

Wait, your one-year-old daughter can read this?  I was unaware that one year olds could you know...log onto the Internet and interpret birthday messages from their parents.
makes much more sense to live in the present tense

Wait, your one-year-old daughter can read this?  I was unaware that one year olds could you know...log onto the Internet and interpret birthday messages from their parents.

really now.  no, she can't read it.  but someday she will.

marktwain

This morning I woke up at about 6:30, and Abe (who is 19 mos. now) was in his crib singing 'Happy Birthday to You.'  

No shit!

The thing is, I only heard him sing it for the first time last night, and I don't know where he learned the song.  But somehow he knew.  Happy birthday, Amelia!

SMc55

Tree

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

EC

[size=8]happy birthday amelia!!![/size]