this guy stole his hair look from Jim...

Started by johnconaway, Mar 29, 2006, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

even though Jim's is more awesome, this dude totally copped his look and made it "metal" somehow...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

corey

Jim's not the first guy to have long, curly hair, ya know?

:)

of course not..but come on, look at this guy.  i find it serendipitous that he's got the same ISM hair look Jim sported a coupla years ago....

Tree

marktwain

It looks like David Blaine with a wig.  Or maybe growing amazing hair is his new magic stunt.

it's that dude from Coheed & Cambria...

I was posting this pic in response to seeing them on a video one day, and thinking "where did this guy get the idea to have a fountain of hair like that? "  Upon further inspection of the actual music, I found my consciousness floating back to a keg party, circa 1983, in some field in rural Pennsylvania, smoking bowls with the metal shop boys and puking my guts out to the strains of Dokken, or Y&T, or Kix, or maybe even Fastway.  I'm curious (being an oldster and all) on how kids this guy's age even have a remote clue about hairy, obscure metal bands from the 80's, let alone decide to ape their sound/look/attitude/marketing.  Is a tour in the works with Autograph opening??

MMJ_fanatic

Quote Is a tour in the works with Autograph opening??

gawd I hope not  ::)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn up....the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadio....I need the music, got give me some more!

turn it up!

ratsprayer

how old do you think that dude is?  im 26, but i grew up on hair metal and 70s rock, so i know all about it.  i was almost 10 when dr feelgood came out, and that album ruled my life for about 2 years.  

rock!!!!!

tenn

kinda off subject, but I had to say somethin.

At the first MMJ show I went to there was a kid wearing a Dr. Feelgood shirt that kept yelling things at the band like,
" you're beautiful! ", and " play that beautiful shit man! "
To which Jim eventually replied, "Your shirts beautiful man !"
 :)