Main Menu

pizza

Started by johnconaway, Mar 29, 2006, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wellfleet

yeah, that's a super-duper intelligent comment. now, if he'd said "if you've never been to NY, you don't know shopping" or "you don't know homeless people" or "you don't know crazy-assed taxi drivers" i might be tempted to agree as far as North America is concerned.
sorry Noo Yawk, big fan of the city, used to go all the time, but there is life, and pizza, off the island.
everything sucks. really.

BIGVICLBI

well its actually proven that the salt in the air is what makes the crust the best (this is what they told me at Naples Pizzeria as a child). i have been all over the country and sorry the pizza is the best here. now i am not talking deep dish, as we don't do that here. come here and they'll laugh at you if you ask for a "hawaiian pizza," as its an oxymoron. i'm from jersey, 30 minutes from the nationally acclaimed white house italian sub in atlantic city, and an hour from pat' s or geno's in philly. don't mess with a fat kid when it comes to food ;D this is why i can't fit in the xl mmj t-shirts

wellfleet

wouldn't that give Houston/the Gulf Coast and SoCal good crust too? how is hawaiian pizza an oxymoron? i'm not a big fan of the pineapple-ham combo, but my brother loves it... i like my 'za with tons of sauce and cheese.
and just 'cause we're talking pizza, in italy, new yorkers would be laughed out of the restaurant as authentic italian pizzas look nothing like north american creations. it's all a matter of taste. and i ain't fat, but i will match my palate and appetite against anyone.

wellfleet

and lastly, you can find italians everywhere
 :o :o :o :o :o

Tree

i think you´ve never been to germany!  ;D

very nice pizzas with thin crusts.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotewell its actually proven that the salt in the air is what makes the crust the best

dude....man, well like that's your opinion
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wellfleet

the dude abides

BIGVICLBI

That little thing about the salt in the air was in jest.  :o

peanut butter puddin surprise

Cool,I was wondering about that place. That is the one at Stonybrook? Now I'm definitely going to have to try that place.
Hey John,Have you guys tried Vito's Pizzeria on Preston Highway. They have pretty awesome pies there also. Vito's "Fat Bread Sticks" are great!

hey my brother!  oh yeah, I've had some Vito's...that place is awesome.

you definitely should check out Old Chicago...totally cool place.  the pizza (and 100 beers) are a great reason to go!!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there