So who's brackets are totally screwed?

Started by primushead, Mar 28, 2006, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

The NCAA Final Four....UCLA, LSU, GM, and Florida.  Did ANYONE in the country pick a final four like this?  I know I didn't, and the office poole (or is it pool?) I entered is totally down the drain.  

How'd everyone else do? :)

Jon T.

I saw an article today that of all the online brackets there were 4 people who picked the final four teams.  I sadly was not one of them.

Jaimoe

QuoteThe NCAA Final Four....UCLA, LSU, GM, and Florida.  Did ANYONE in the country pick a final four like this?  I know I didn't, and the office poole (or is it pool?) I entered is totally down the drain.  

How'd everyone else do? :)

More like: Did anyone in North America pick a Final Four like this? No one north of your country picked this messed-up Final Four other than a few fans of the big school teams... and I doubt there are any real George Mason fans in Canada. If there are, they are liars.

ycartrob

I can't do those bracket pools anymore. The last (and first) one I did was 4 years ago. I had Duke going to the Final 4, however, I found myself rooting against Duke and rooting for whoever they were playing. It got confusing, b/c a small part of me wouldn't mind Duke winning, but a big part of me wanted Duke to lose.

Like this year, I would have probably picked U Conn for the Final 4, but, I really enjoyed rooting for George Mason to beat them on Sunday.

The bracket pool is a conflict of interest with me.

Oh yeah,  GEAUX TIGERS!

primushead

Yeah, I think I'll pull for LSU now since they took down Duke.  

SiOuxTribe

I go to George Mason.

The line to get final four tshirts is how do you say...ah yes...LONG!!
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

marktwain

I did have LSU & FLordia in the Final 4 (gotta support the SEC, even if UK didn't make it), but I picked Gonzaga to go all the way :-/

Go George Mason!

antoniostrohs

QuoteI did have LSU & FLordia in the Final 4 (gotta support the SEC, even if UK didn't make it), but I picked Gonzaga to go all the way :-/

Go George Mason!
Way to go Tundra! That's pretty damn good to predict half of the Final Four.  A lot better than most people did this year. I read in the paper today that  UCLA at #19 was the only team ranked in the pre-season top 25 in the Final Four. I'm also pulling for the George Mason since my picks fell apart.

EC

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/viewable_men

ahhhh thanks.  very helpful.

(holy crap i do not understand sports.  i swear i try.)

SiOuxTribe

Its just a tournament where each loser is elimated.
Just take a bunch of teams on Side A  and a bunch of teams on side B.  Side A  fights eachtoher, while Side B fights each other until there is only one left for each Side.  when only one is left from Side A and Side B, those 2 face off for the final game.

make any sense?
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

dogandponyshow

Did a March Madness pool picking the teams through out the tounery.  54 people entered and it is already over due to the upsets and such.  I finished 2nd.  Would have rather finished last than 2nd.  Oh well.....

D.

SiOuxTribe

Goodbye Mason!  at least my school got recognition...which means more funding.
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis