civility on the MMJ forum

Started by chris, Apr 05, 2006, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

I've woken up with pee all over myself twice from being drunk.  Lemme tell yah....if you piss on yourself and you don't remember it, you're probably drinking too much :P

Tree

QuoteI've woken up with pee all over myself twice from being drunk.  Lemme tell yah....if you piss on yourself and you don't remember it, you're probably drinking too much :P
hehe  ;D

sweatboard

QuoteI've woken up with pee all over myself twice from being drunk.  Lemme tell yah....if you piss on yourself and you don't remember it, you're probably drinking too much :P

Thank the Lord for you saying that.  I've done it twice to.  But, unfortunatly for me one of the times was when I was out of town on a training for the Boys and Girls Club.  The training was in New Orleans so...........You can imagine what it got like.  I woke up in a pool of piss and my roomate was probably not real impressed, but then again I wasn't real impressed that he blew about $1000 at the strip club, Literally, a thousand bucks.  I'm not so sure it's just private dancing they are doing back there in the Champaigne Room.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

I guess the good news was it wasn't my bed the bad news was...................the second time was.  :-[  >:(  :'(  :-/

EC

okay.  since we're sharing.

i pee standing up.

but i've never peed on myself.  me and my brother have a theory that you can't pee your pants if you're trying to.

sweatboard

Quoteokay.  since we're sharing.

i pee standing up.

but i've never peed on myself.  me and my brother have a theory that you can't pee your pants if you're trying to.

Hmmmm...I'll have to try that sometime.....................NOT!!!!!!!!

ratsprayer

this thread is really going.....

;D ;D

Jon T.

Only the cool kids pee their pants

primushead

QuoteOnly the cool kids pee their pants

Well...Almost. :P

Sleazy Rider

Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

Mr. T.

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

sweatboard

QuoteI wanna be peed on!

I'm sure there is SOMEONE on this forum that can help you out. ........................... Tracy?

ycartrob

I'm sure there is SOMEONE on this forum that can help you out. ........................... Tracy?

as long as I can sit down

sweatboard

Oh Snaps, you are a clever one I tell you.  ;D

Jellyfish

Quoteokay.  since we're sharing.

i pee standing up.

Have you seen the movie "Last House on the Left" ?.
 ;D
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

;D

No.  Did he steal that from there?  Is he ripping off movies and pretending that he's funnier than he is?  ;)  

primushead

;D

That's a sick movie :P

tenn

QuoteHave you seen the movie "Last House on the Left" ?.  

I watched it with my best friend,  after the movie was over we just looked at each other and she said
 "Would you pee for me?"     ;D

Tree

Have you ever seen the movie Ken Park?

edit: lol wrong thread