Girls Gone Wild

Started by primushead, May 02, 2006, 05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Ok, stop airing so many details on the infomercials.

I get it.  Girls get drunk and get naked.  Just say that in 10 seconds instead of spending 30 minutes following a creepy midget around while he looks up girl's skirts.

GEEEZ >:(

dragonboy

Wasn't there an epsiode of CYE where Larry & his manager order a copy of GGW or something?
Man, that show makes me laugh  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

LoL!  Yes there was, DB.  

"Girls Gone Wild, Larry?  I can't believe you ordered this.  Do you know what it does to women?"

"It was supposed to be College Girls Gone Wild...yes!  It says right here, College Girls Gone Wild"

:D

JacketGal

I hear they're finally doing "Guys Gone Wild." I wonder if it will hold the same allure to women as the male version?

;) :P
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

tomEisenbraun

Ugh.

and to guys gone wild, ew.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

SiOuxTribe

I saw a GGW bus parked outside of a restaurant/bar/gigplace here in Fairfax a few weeks ago.  Odd place for it on a small narrow historic main street.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

wellfleet

QuoteI hear they're finally doing "Guys Gone Wild." I wonder if it will hold the same allure to women as the male version?

;) :P

i don't know girl... it's a heck of a lot easier for a girl to get a guy naked (and willing) than it is for a guy to get a girl to show him her boobs (while kissing her sorority sister.)

no joke guys... a few weeks before valentine's day i got a telemarketing call from GGW saying they've ventured into the hardcore arena and were offering 4 dvds for 9.99$ or something. the guy says "it's a great Valentine's Day gift" and i said, well, i don't think that's very romantic, and he's trying to sell me on the romance of triple-X GGW. holy cow!

i mean, really, what do the boys think here? boobies... drunk-ass girls kissing... [glb]wow[/glb]... nothing's shocking...
everything sucks. really.