EC, I can't see this one?

I like the simplicity of that one.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

dragonboy

;D ;D ;D

"Don't forget to bring your Towel..."

Looks like we might have a new front-runner with George!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Folks, I've got your winner right here, plus he'll have a better fro than tracy.

corey

marktwain

dragonboy

Thanks 4 all of your selections!
I loved all the dragon images, Towlie was a contender, as was George W  ???  but as you can see I went with Tim The Enchanter (thanks Tracy!)
Thanks again!!!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

dragonboy

I'm just waiting for someone to object to this one citing their fear of bearded goat-men  ;)

EC

QuoteI'm just waiting for someone to object to this one citing their fear of bearded goat-men  ;)

this dude would've fit in great at rites of spring.  there was a lot of horns as well as goat-like activity in the way of ramming.

sweatboard

Great Choice.........the same one I would of picked (swear to god)...........and leave it to Tracy to find it.  Fucking LOVE that guy.  Tim The Enchanter.....Beautiful. "I will fart in your General Direction"  Ah Hell Balls!!!!!!!!!!