can't believe....

Started by ratsprayer, Jun 02, 2006, 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratsprayer

...this article was published in rolling stone.

almost 2 years after the fact, some of the mainstream media starts to pick up on this.  better late than never??

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wellfleet

gonna wait for our issue to come in the mail, i don't like reading long things on screen...

but from skimming it, well, it's not like, a surprise to you, right?

to quote jane's addiction, and it's fitting with more and more revelations of bad deeds, nothing's shocking...

but it makes me sad because when i was a little girl in israel, and before we moved to canada, i really thought the US was some utopic ideal country, that there was an american dream, that there was freedom from fear and oppression and tyranny... i guess sometimes it's just stuff you grow out of, like the tooth fairy, but if i were an american by birth, i would be really sad to see what it's come to.

my husband is 47 and is convinced the decline started on nov 22nd 1963. i'm inclined to believe him, and not just cause i have to.

so many people in arkansas sport those "support our troops" stickers on their cars. they say the troops are at war to defend our freedom, and here we are, taking that freedom and stomping all over it. to me, that's disrespecting the troops. why are they dying to ensure someone's else's freedom when their own country has placed that right at the bottom of a priority list?

rant rant rant
everything sucks. really.

ManNamedTruth

And people wonder why the younger generations don't go out and vote. What can we do about it? Why can't they make it fare for independents and let them debate?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!