Where is Tracy???????

Started by sweatboard, Jul 27, 2006, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I miss him.  :'(

I'm going to go check the Rush forum now.  I don't know if I'll be more sad if I find him or if I don't.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

Yeah, he really hasn't been around for quite a while.

And, frankly, the I.Q. level on this bored has droped immmensely sense heez bin gone?

sweatboard

I know, if he doesn't return Soon I'm going to have to delete my account just to keep us above the Velvet Revolver forum.  :'(  

Dee.

Did you see his post here?  He's on a trip it seems.

sweatboard

Oh Thank God....He's Alive.  Thanks Deanna.  I missed that thread completly.  Looks like fanatic is doing some kick ass landscaping.

ycartrob

Wow, my new favorite thread! I'm in Lincoln, NE on a stop over, returning back from parts west.

Thought about you (Brian) at my first Widespread show last Saturday in Winter Park, CO. I was in the shit with the noodling hippy types. The music was great and so was the vibe. Not much rockin', but a great vibe, nonetheless...

Back in Nashville Sat. You got your Built to Spill tix yet???

sweatboard

Are they going to play those songs that go "Who is Mike Jones" cause I'm kinda getting tired of that. :-/

Actually, I would really really love to see Built To Spill.  I'll tell AB it would be a good excuse to see you guys and mabey she'll cave. ;)