what would you like to see on a T-shirt?

Started by johnconaway, Jul 20, 2006, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

not just MMJ related....anything.

here's one I'd like to see on a T-shirt:

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

JacketGal

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

wellfleet

[size=36]
Vote for change
Vote Oprah Winfrey
in 2008
[/b][/size][/color]
everything sucks. really.

EC

(wellfleet, are you fo serious, or is that just a funny joke type-tshirt?)

ratsprayer

[size=22]9/11 was an inside job![/size]

sweatboard

[size=12]TWO UNICORNS HUMPING............UNDER A RAINBOW[/size]

Actually I saw that one at Bonnaroo this year.  You see the best T-shirts there.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

tomEisenbraun

Me!

but I guess it's already been done :)

(i made somewhere around 50 of those shirts by screenprinting my senior year of high school. several colleges around the united states are now experiencing those shirts. i should make more batches for all my friends who have friends who want them)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

QuoteMe!

but I guess it's already been done :)

(i made somewhere around 50 of those shirts by screenprinting my senior year of high school. several colleges around the united states are now experiencing those shirts. i should make more batches for all my friends who have friends who want them)

I've got like 20 friends that want one.....and it's JUST because those are the sexiest moobs they have ever seen.   Your moobs make me/us wanna CELEBRATE!!!!!!

dragonboy

I was about to ask what are moobs but I think I figured it out for myself  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Just in case anyone else is in doubt I googled it and this is what I came up with, which by the way, is by all accounts what Tom's should look like in about 20 years.......WATCH OUT TOM.  :-*

sweatboard

dragonboy

Your moobs pic reminds me of a classic Seinfeld episode where Kramer & George's Dad go into the 'mansiere' business together. Too funny  ;D

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jaimoe

[size=13][glb]TORONTO BLUE JAYS 2006 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS[/glb][/size]

Dorothy_Mantooth

seriously. and maybe also The Gutte:

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

dragonboy