What Are Your Skills?

Started by dragonboy, Aug 02, 2006, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

The really, really sad thing DB is I even have a car charger.  ???
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

SMc55

QuoteI'm pretty good at curling my lip whilst singing along to Suspicious Minds...

Now that I'd love to see  :D

Meddle

i have profound knowlege of the english language
...And Some Are Angels...

joey_rogo

I'm good at entering a music shop and not being able to leave until I buy at least one thing. Even if I dont need it.

sweatboard

QuoteI'm good at entering a music shop and not being able to leave until I buy at least one thing. Even if I dont need it.

Even if you dont need it?  I've NEVER been in a music store that didn't have at least one thing that I really needed.
There's Still Time.........

ChiefOKONO

i'm good at posting on the internets!

dragonboy

QuoteNow that I'd love to see  :D
Then get tickets for the Astoria!!! The Jacket's final show in the UK and me curling my lip about the nations capitol with careless abandon?!! How can you not buy tickets now? I'll even through in a couple of right-arm windmills (another of my skills) just for you Doc  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Quotei'm good at posting on the internets!
What, you mean there's more than one?!!
Shit, as if I didn't already waste enough time on this one  :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

Then get tickets for the Astoria!!! The Jacket's final show in the UK and me curling my lip about the nations capitol with careless abandon?!! How can you not buy tickets now? I'll even through in a couple of right-arm windmills (another of my skills) just for you Doc  ;)
Oh God I'd love to go to the Astoria!

wellfleet

dragonboy... i hereby order you to produce a picture of the aforemention curled upper lip whilst singing suspicious minds. bonus points for wearing sunglasses. extra super bonus points for gold lame!
everything sucks. really.

tomEisenbraun

extra extra bonus points if you can pull off some chops.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

Quoteextra extra bonus points if you can pull off some chops.
Shit my burns are embarrassingly short right now, give me some time to work on them & i'll see if I can't get a picture done for y'all. Thankyouthankyouverymuch