Patrick Hallahan...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Jun 28, 2008, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

well what can I say man, you're... your... your heads on fire in that pic at the top.  your beats are tight and crunchy, yet smart and punchy.  your foot work is thumping.  you're an energy machine if you will.

it'd be really awesome if you could play with flaming drum sticks.  just a thought.

rat ta tat tat that mother fucker.

one.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

holy shit pat's beats bumped this to the top

whothrewthecake

patrick hallahan deserves respect and accolades from all around him AND I'M DEAD SERIOUS

whyteand82nd

i wanna hug him..he's such a beast
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

he needs a better belt though every time he stands up his ass crack is hangin out.  I mean I understand there are ladies to please but come on pat.  maybe some suspenders are better solution.  either way yeah you're a fucking beast I'll definitely agree with that.  you can tell the chemstry between you, james and the rest of the guys, its a pleasure to hear and watch you play.  that goes for everyone but this is pats thread and he rocks until he interally combusts, if that aint rock n roll I don't know what is.  will you guys bust out some zepplin this tour...but just their super bad ass shit.

weeniebeenie

Quotepatrick hallahan deserves respect and accolades from all around him AND I'M DEAD SERIOUS
Agreed.
How loud can silence get?

TheRoof

THE best in the industry today. Period.
You Are Everything

DavidCrosby

....I love your stick moves in Run Thru....
listen to vinyl

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheRoof

Colonel Sanders ain't got shit on those drumsticks!
You Are Everything

laylow82

Man that drum solo during the steam engine at roo really increased my respect for him.  I always loved his style and the way he works around the kit but  that solo during roo was some hot shit.  

MMJ_fanatic

Patrick is the band's bear.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuotePatrick is the band's bear.

and drummer, don't forget.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

he might be just an animal now but I think he might turn into a... dare I say... monster?

ms. yvon

it'd be really awesome if you could play with flaming drum sticks.  just a thought.
"hair safety issue"
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

"hair safety issue"

don't they have protective gel for that sort of thing?

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.