Diamond Dave
Mark Spitz
Michael Jackson
Carl Broemel
My Son
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ratsprayer

TEO

You are correct! Let's kick out Garfield.

ratsprayer

you also forgot carl.

:-/ :-/

aMD

QuoteThe 20 most influential HOOSIERS:

Lil' Billy

wait, you know the actual identity of lil billy?  I have a good guess but I didn't want to name names on this public forum.  could you reveal lil billy's identity or at least pm me what you think it is?

btw, wilbur was born in indiana and orville was born in dayton, ohio, where they lived and worked most their lives, so you might want to delete that one too.

Chills

Meddle

...And Some Are Angels...

aMD

a hoosier is a person from indiana.  no one can quite agree on the origin of the name, there's about 20 theories floating around.  it's kind of weird because indiana is the hoosier state and people from there refer to themselves as hoosiers but no one knows what it means exactly.

Angry Ewok

wait, you know the actual identity of lil billy?  I have a good guess but I didn't want to name names on this public forum.

Woah, woah... I wanna know!

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

tomEisenbraun

iiiiiii do too.

pm's please?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ratsprayer

a hoosier is a hillbilly too stupid to get to michigan.  

i'm a born hoosier, so i'm allowed to say that.   ;)

TEO

Quoteyou also forgot carl.

:-/ :-/

Man I am getting forgetful! There goes Sandy Allen.

TEO

wait, you know the actual identity of lil billy?  I have a good guess but I didn't want to name names on this public forum.  could you reveal lil billy's identity or at least pm me what you think it is?

btw, wilbur was born in indiana and orville was born in dayton, ohio, where they lived and worked most their lives, so you might want to delete that one too.

I stand corrected. Thanx for the input.......

TEO

QuoteWhat's a hoosier?

#1-Needless to say there were alot of bar brawls in the frontier days. Near the IN, KY border there was an especially rough eatablishment with the floor covered in sawdust. After one fight a man reached down into the sawdust and found someone's ear that had been bitten off.  He yelled out WHO'S EAR, but with the way that people "slur" their words (along with the help of some amazing corn liquor) in that area it sounded like "hoosier". Upon traveling to that area this summer, the slur is alive and well.  I would say I visited Southern Indiana, and they would say something like "souern inana".

TEO

Heck, i no know no Lil' Billy. Jus' some hillbilly name I through in thare too seen if anyone pay attention! ;) However I did google his name and he is in Good Charlotte. Wasn't really referring to him though. Is there another LIl' Billy that I know nothing of?

TEO

Good news Garfield, you are back in since I have been "outed" on my LIl' Billy scam. ;D

tomEisenbraun

haha, check out the music section a few pages in. you oughtta find something. maybe we'll throw it back up on savefile or whatever...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

To all MMJ aficionados; Sorry about the false alarm with the Lil' Billy info. It WAS completely random. Thanks to Tom's directive, my wife and I were able to find the thread in the music section, and had quite a roll about my stupid blunder! Anyhoo, I'll shut up now, for awhile.......  

aMD

no worries.  I was kind of excited about finding out for sure who lil billy is but oh well.  Maybe one day I'll know for sure.  

Oh Bily Bily Billy
When you gonna learn
That a stupid fuck like you
Are only gonna BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!