Some Great News Folks

Started by Mr._T., Aug 31, 2006, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. T.

First of all:

This is my 501th post! ! !

Seems like a good reason to thank you all for creating this wonderful place, where I can fully enjoy my love for the Jacket, for music in general, and for hanging around with great people! Thank you all  :-*

Second

I Got A Job!  :o

Those who read the "MMJ in your job" thread know that I was looking for a job. I got my first job interview yesterday; they asked me back this morning for a second one, and after that, they just gave me the job! My good looks (and maybe some other skills) must have deeply impressed them ;).

So, these 2 things call for a small party! Free beers for everyone! Come on in, there's enough for everybody

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

SMc55

Well done Mr T. I'm delighted for you. Excellent news  :D

sweatboard

I'm getting naked!!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

Tree

yeah excellent news!!!!  :)

ali

great news mr. t!! from the first job interview too, that's pretty impressive!!

:)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Dee.

You got the job!  How lovely.

Congratulations.  :)

dragonboy

Cograts Mr T! My first beer tonight will be in your honour  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Meddle

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*
...And Some Are Angels...

Mr. T.

Thank you all peeps, thank you very much! You all made me feel very warm this morning  :)

I'm getting started on monday. I'll let you all know how it went.

PS: Every rose has its thorn: getting this job means I can't get to see Green on Red on sunday night. Damn'!  :-/
we are concern,

TEO

CONGRATS! Just wonderin' what kind of Beer it is?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Mr. T.

QuoteCONGRATS! Just wonderin' what kind of Beer it is?

My all time favourite belgian beer:

we are concern,

fan75

That's cool you got a job.  So what type of job is it?   Are you going to be woking with food or something else?

Good luck in it.  8)
http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

Mr. T.

QuoteThat's cool you got a job.  So what type of job is it?   Are you going to be woking with food or something else?

Good luck in it.  8)

I'll be working for Sabam (which stands for "The Belgian Society of Authors, Composers and Publishers")

SABAM collects copy right fees that are distributed to the performer and the owner of the sound recording copyright.

Whenever an artist (be it a composer, musician, author or whatever) has a problem concerning the money he got  from Sabam (or didn't got), I have to solve it.
It's not gonna be the most R 'n' R kind of job, but it'll be a good first working experience. I hope  ;)
we are concern,

SMc55

I was just thinking about you Mr T. I hope it goes well tomorrow and that, above all, you enjoy it.

All the best for tomorrow.

Mr. T.

QuoteI was just thinking about you Mr T. I hope it goes well tomorrow and that, above all, you enjoy it.

All the best for tomorrow.

Thanks, that's so sweet you were thinking about me...

I'm already feeling a little tension creeping up...
we are concern,

SMc55

Thanks, that's so sweet you were thinking about me...

I'm already feeling a little tension creeping up...
Well that's normal  :)
Just remember, they wanted you for the job, so just be yourself and everything will be fine.

Mr. T.

Well that's normal  :)
Just remember, they wanted you for the job, so just be yourself and everything will be fine.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
we are concern,

SMc55

Go for it Mr T. Let us know how you got on later.

Mr. T.

Soooo...

I'm sitting at my own new desk, finishing my lunch break, and digesting the huge pile of information I swallowed this morning. it's been pretty heavy so far, but I think 'm gonna be just fine :)

Collegues are really nice people, everybody's been very friendly, so that's really good.

I'm going to have to study pretty hard to understand how things work around here, but all appears to be interesting and fun. but I have to go now... bye

PS: I'm having time to post on the board! That Rocks  8)
we are concern,