Radio City Poster

Started by oxxys, Jun 30, 2008, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxxys

What is the chance the band will sell this on their website.   Unfortunately, I missed out on one.

BH

Since there are none left, I would say 0% chance.  Unless someone talks Mr. Burwell into another run.

Not to rub it in, but man that thing is so sweet.  I didn't even notice at first, but it has a gold leaf paint in it.   Can't wait to have it framed.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

QuoteNot to rub it in, but man that thing is so sweet.

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

QuoteNot to rub it in, but man that thing is so sweet.

;D

That was cruel wasn't it?  Sorry oxxys, I really am not trying to rub it in.  The poster kind of sucks actually.  I mean really, a microphone shaped head? That's a bit of a stretch isn't it?  Who wants that crazy shit hanging on their wall anyway.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

I know... Gold leafed limited edition MMJ concert posters are soooo tacky.

Can't wait to frame my Bonnaroo '08 poster.

oxxys

That poster is fucken sweet and I got way to drunk to remember to buy one.  I was just wondering if they were like Pearl Jam who saved some posters for the ten club a couple of months after the show.

BH

QuoteThat poster is fucken sweet and I got way to drunk to remember to buy one.  I was just wondering if they were like Pearl Jam who saved some posters for the ten club a couple of months after the show.

They very well may have.  In fact, I think sometimes Guy Burwell saves a few for sale later.  Keep checking....

Check out the cure poster!!!  Wow!   See the note at the bottom on the Bonnaroo/RCMH posters....

http://www.guyburwell.com/index.php?pagemode=news

oxxys

man i hope so.............anyone know how quick they sold out at the venue

seconds?

Angry Ewok

The poster artists get a percentage of the prints to sell as Artist Proofs. Good luck getting a hold of one of those - we're talking about an edition probably numbering 30 or 40.

j_rud

I didnt notice the gold leaf until I got home at about 5:30 in the morning. I got out of my car and it was reflecting in the street lamp. "Wow, thats awesome...time to pass out".
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Dillsnufus

yeah it was a good and bad birthday for me . so happy I was going to this show but always had the bad feeling of not getting a poster. got there 7:30 .
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

vespachick

Quoteman i hope so.............anyone know how quick they sold out at the venue

seconds?

Well, I think we arrived around 7:20 and immediately went to the merch station.  Numbers 155 & 156 of 280 were purchased then.  I'd guess by the time we checked our parcel and made our way to the bar they were gone.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

joey_rogo

They didn't sell them in order of the numbers though... I got in there RIGHT when doors opened and got #171.

RoughGod

I mean seriously....This thing is soooooooo lame>

Glad I got one...
Demon Eyes Are Watching