Oh Willie...

Started by primushead, Sep 20, 2006, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

A few weeks before he is set to appear at Farm Aid, Willie Nelson and several members of his entourage were issued misdemeanor citations for drug possession. According to the Associated Press, Nelson, his sister and members of their band were searched on Interstate 10 during a traffic stop in Saint Martin Parish, LA. According to the report, the state trooper, Willie Williams, "smelled a strong odor of marijuana when the driver opened the bus door." After searching Nelson's bus, Williams found approximately 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and approximately 2/10 of a pound of mushrooms. Nelson was issued a citation for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana and released.

http://www.relix.com/cgi-bin/content_list.cgi?type=news#busted

joey_rogo

o jeez. . . let it slide mr cop. . not hurtin anyone

BH

Must be that Raggae music that was such a bad influence on him. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Come ON!!  Everyone knows Willie just uses that stuff to help him go to sleep....... ;)

I think it was Conan that said after they discovered the 1.5 pounds of pot in his bus Willies' response was "Shit where did the other 3 pounds go"
There's Still Time.........

primushead

I'm just wondering how anyone would need that for there PERSONAL STASH.  I mean, JEEEEZZ!!!  

Am I right?  Or am I right?

But, then again, it is Willie Nelson.   :-/