My New Career

Started by ycartrob, Nov 07, 2006, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

I figured it out. I am going to buy one of those tattoo removal machines for like 1 grand. I will rent a space in a strip mall and put up a sign TATTOO REMOVAL. No cute names or anything.

Once you're in my shop, you will sign a waiver that removes me from all obligation to keep anything you have said to confidentiality, plus allowing me to tape record any conversation.

There will also be a 4 drink minimum. I will keep a small bar stocked with the basics (water, tonic, coke, 7-up, bourbon, rum, gin, etc...)

Now, I will take my dear sweet time removing your tattoo, perhaps throw in an extra cocktail or two, and let the conversation flow: The story of how you got the tattoo and why you are now getting it removed. I can only imagine the twisted tails of love, hate, regret, drunkeness, etc....and all these tales will go into my book.

Just imagine this guys story:

The book will sell like hot cakes.

Anyone want to pitch in on the machine?

primushead

Rather than write a book, I would make it an HBO series.  Sort of like Taxicab confessions.  You know?

But good idea otherwise.  I'll throw in a bottle of Bourbon for your bar.

MMJ_fanatic

I second the TV series idea--you could call it "Untattoo Stories" (like the inverse of the FUSE network show).
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SiOuxTribe

copyright that and send it out
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

bug

Is that your back Tracy?
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07