Playstation 3

Started by cmccubbin@work, Nov 17, 2006, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccubbin@work

anybody on here lucky enough to get a PS3 today?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

primushead

I wish.

If only I had $600 just laying around...

corey

Did anybody get shot?

That shit's fucked up. I'd much rather wait it out and not get shot.
Hell, we just got a PS2 this time last year. That's how content I am to wait.

BH

I went to Best Buy yesterday and there were 6 tents in the parking lot.   How can I live this lifestyle?   What am I doing wrong?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

cmccubbin@work

i just read that a PS3 went for $9,000 on eBay...seriously who in the hell is paying that?

if they would just wait for the upcoming shipments they could get one when no one will be lining up outside of stores!

and though i like Capitalism (love is too strong), it angers me that all these people are buying them just to sell on eBay for a profit!  i want a system to play.  yes i would love to a couple thousand off the system, but i would rather own it and play it!  a friend works at Wal-Mart and said that last night the first 3 people in line sold their spots in line for cash...1st got $600, 2nd got $800, and 3rd got $1000!!!  this is insane!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

evilPaauwe

yeah. the idea pre-ordering one and selling it on ebay crossed my mind several times. The profit would be ridicolous.
cheers.

funkyasfleasbass

It takes a special kind of country for the citizens to shoot eachother over a game console
and im walkin' on down the road, and it cant be hell cause the streets are gold

SiOuxTribe

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

megisnotreal

Ghosts_on_TV

The funny thing is that the first generation systems are most definitely going to fuck up. And people will still pay thousands on Ebay. I love it.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

primushead

QuoteThe funny thing is that the first generation systems are most definitely going to fuck up. And people will still pay thousands on Ebay. I love it.

That's what happened when I got one of the first ps2's.  It fucked up, I was pissed and sent it to Sony.  Luckily, they fixed it for free though.  

I've been on a no video game streak, however, for a couple years now.  Except for Tiger Woods '04-'06.  I can't get away from that game.