new years resolutions.

Started by Paauwe, Dec 11, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteto grow a beard.
no that I'd pay money to see...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

FarmerYoda

no that I'd pay money to see...

i push every night but nothing ever comes in.

MMJ_fanatic

not too hard now--you may get a hernia :(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

red

Quote3. have more sex
4. write more often
Well, we've got two in common.

1.  Obtain a girlfriend.  It's been a little too long without a nice girl by my side.  (This should help my sex cause)
2.  Get in better shape.  I can't remember the last time I've done any physical activity without being under the influence.
3.  Make more time for my family.

I think that's good.  My resolutions never get accomplished, best not to get carried away.

whothrewthecake

go to bonnaroo for the 1st time

bug

1. Lose weight
2. No smoking
3. Practice the bass and guitar, at least one each day
4. Stop complaining/whining about never having money
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quote3. have more sex

isn't this on EVERYONE'S list?  :o
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

bug

^ hahaha!

5. Find someone to have more secks with

megisnotreal

3.  Make more time for my family.

I need to do this, too, but only if some doctor makes a resolution to provide me with a script for valium. Or if someone hooks it up with a taster's job at the Maker's distillery.

My dad just called me this morning and spent like thirty minutes telling me what a piece of shit I am. It was awesome!  ;D

I think my resolution should be to realize that I can love my parents without loving the people that they are.

QuoteMy dad just called me this morning and spent like thirty minutes telling me what a piece of shit I am

FUCK that.  

You are not a piece of shit.

Don't listen.  You're young and parents have a way of fucking up their kids...believe me!  from what I've gathered here, you're busy in school and doing well.  he's full of SHIT.

bug

:)  how old are you Meg?  I spent most of my 20's thinking my parents knew everything and that I should listen to them and always take their advice.  I would have been better off and happier to have just done what made me happy and blocking out their negativity.  My mom had a way of making sure I didn't get "to full of myself" or in other words she made sure I had NO self confidence.  Don't let them convince you that you can't do something, they may be right but you owe it to yourself to give it a shot and figure that out on your own.  

hell yeah, if I had listened to my parents I wouldn't be posting this message!  I spent my 20's putting down roots in a different state (here in Louisville) and struggling to make ends meet...but damn, if it wasn't worth it.  I'd probably be on public assistance or disability or some other "I can't work" miserable failure that my hometown seems to produce in spades...life ain't easy saying "Fuck you" to your parents, especially if they can help you financially, but I swear to God I'm better off for it.

Ghosts_on_TV

I need to do this, too, but only if some doctor makes a resolution to provide me with a script for valium. Or if someone hooks it up with a taster's job at the Maker's distillery.

My dad just called me this morning and spent like thirty minutes telling me what a piece of shit I am. It was awesome!  ;D

I think my resolution should be to realize that I can love my parents without loving the people that they are.

You seem like a very nice young woman to me. :D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

Thanks, y'all.

(group hug)

:D

FarmerYoda

my mother expresses what a shitty kid i am, too... constantly... mind you have have about four hundred "extra cirriculars" and i'm a pretty smart kid.

a few weeks ago, wehn report cards came out, she said that if i wasn't home in 20 mintues (from the time she called) she was going to call the police.

why?
because i had B's.

bull.
shit.

anyway, i guess a resolution should be to respect her more, being that she's only hard on me 'cos she wants me to "do better" and sees that i could go far, if i actually got on top of my shit. but all the same, i'm fifteen and in HIGH school... i jsut wanna herbalize and play music, dude brah.
but all that aside, i should treat her better 'cos she only wants whats best for me.

bug

You realize that she wants you do better so that in three years you will get ouf of the damn house and quit mooching off her right?  :D

FarmerYoda

hopefully less than that --- i plan on moving out ASAP.

donno where i'll go, but somewhere...

ratsprayer

she lets you 'herbalize' yet she complains about grades?  i've herbalized plenty in my lifetime, and there's such a thing as starting too young, and if she's letting you do it now, her logic is extremely flawed.  she needs to deserve respect before she receives it.  

EAZYE

I always feel like the kid in garden state when I'm around my parents.  So yeah i like valium too.      Sorry Meg if that isn't the right use of the word too,  my brain is having trouble functioning.

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away