Fantasy Football anyone?

Started by ycartrob, Jan 16, 2007, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

HaHa, ok buddy, so when is the draft?  I call first pick and I'm going front row middle.  

Chad

[size=48]HIKE!!!!![/size]

Ha Ha...LMFAO!!!!

.Walt

second row middle is my pick. she'll make a great long snapper.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Chad

I can't believe no one has picked Jenifer Aniston yet.  

.Walt

she's still on the board. my second pick is coming up, time to go back to the war room. anyone want to trade picks?

Chad

I'm willing to let go of this fart nugget for an extra third round pick.

.Walt

thats a funny ass picture of OJ. as soon as i saw that i laughed my ass off. put the other one back

Chad

Chad

Oh SHIT, wrong one.  hold on............

.Walt

Chad

Hi, I'm OJ Simpson and I like pills.......and signing autographs.

.Walt

Chad

I'm obviously going to have to have a talk with these assholes.  

Chad

Quotejuuust pills?

I'm not going to say anymore.  

Taterbug

Any Grossman Lovers over here  :D
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

QuoteAny Grossman Lovers over here  :D

now i think you're trying to get me upset lol. there is nothing to love.

Taterbug

It's all fun, I was just joshin ya.  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

i know you're just joshin'. cause you're the only one in the nfl thread that isn't takin' what i said personally. and you are a bears fan right? its just talkin' sports.

Taterbug

Let me just say my mother got a Grossman jersey for me for christmas ( she doesn't know he's on thin ice.), I was at the game last week and I did NOT wear it to the game. I was to scared if he sucked I would get shit beat out of me after the game.  I did not ask for said jersey, I put it in my closet next to my Cade Mcnown, Curtis Enis and Anthony Thomas jerseys. I am a HUGE bear fan though.

ya hey der, any ice comin on your lakes,  I'm trying to plan our annual ice fishing extravaganza ?