More than a Feeling

Started by johnconaway, Mar 07, 2007, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Tyne Daly and Margot Kidder were having brunch, when the elevator stopped and behold!  The Ghost and Mrs. Muir tallied hanging chads and delcared a new national holiday based soley on green pepper soup.  Flies, trains, egg salad, and ashes were all skewered timidly.  A kind rose followed.  Mysterious merry go round meshing, all told grimly and succatash.  Barley.

[smiley=bath.gif]
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

So this is what happens when you get to 5000 posts!  ;)
Congrats John  :D

primushead

Gorton's Fisherman, unite!

MMJ_fanatic

I dunno--I don't trust old guys in raincoats :-?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ratsprayer

QuoteI dunno--I don't trust old guys in raincoats :-?

well said.

old men in raincoats who deal with fish?  what's the fish smell covering up, i wonder?   :-[

After much negotiating, the Gorton's Fisherman is now refereeing Arena Football games.  Or so it would appear...I'm not seeing any raincoat here.

red

I like playing this song in Guitar Hero.

megisnotreal

Tyne Daly and Margot Kidder were having brunch, when the elevator stopped and behold!  The Ghost and Mrs. Muir tallied hanging chads and delcared a new national holiday based soley on green pepper soup.  Flies, trains, egg salad, and ashes were all skewered timidly.  A kind rose followed.  Mysterious merry go round meshing, all told grimly and succatash.  Barley.

i know this is some sort of inside joke of which i am not a part, but this paragraph reminds me of james joyce.

been to dublin lately, jc?  ;)

i know this is some sort of inside joke of which i am not a part, but this paragraph reminds me of james joyce.

been to dublin lately, jc?  ;)

hehehe no, never been to Dublin...this is just a (cough) inspired quote.  yeah, "inspired" is the word I'd use...har har  ;)