a new holiday?

Started by megisnotreal, Feb 27, 2007, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

Hilarious. If I were a dude, I would be all about this.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Taterbug

So Angry, How do you like your steak :-*
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

at work the cooks bring out the food (which makes no sense), but we came up with the theory that if a chick orders a rare steak, the better the chance of getting a "bj".

so if we come back to the kitchen and a chick ordered a rare, all the cooks yell and holler.

and whoever thought of this holiday, in my eyes is a pioneer
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BH

Can I expect these at the same time?  Or Steak first, then BJ?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Hawkeye

I've always wanted to get a bj while playing Stranglehold on the guitar, I think I'll try for that and then eat the steak!  Sounds like a good time to me anyway...
We could.

Angry Ewok

I'd prefer the BJ first, then cooking the steaks together, then a nice dinner, etc, etc.

ratsprayer

i'd rather give than receive, so i guess i'll pass on this holiday.

:-/

.Walt

as i was telling everyone about this holiday, i thought too myself....the person who made this holiday, deserves their own holiday.  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

primushead

EC

listen.
for the record, i would prefer this holiday to v-day.
i don't know why people think that girls would like stupid chocolate better than oral sex and a nice steak.

megisnotreal

Quotelisten.
i don't know why people think that girls would like stupid chocolate better than oral sex and a nice steak.

i second this emotion

EAZYE

Man I really need a girlfriend, a woman saying she prefers a steak and a bj to chocolates gets my blood flowin :(
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

Angry Ewok

QuoteMan I really need a girlfriend, a woman saying she prefers a steak and a bj to chocolates gets my blood flowin :(

Dudes, never date a chick who is overly enthusiastic about giving blowjobs. Trust me on this. I dated one who was always wanting to, and the worst part was that it never mattered where we were or what kind of mood I was in. She wasn't like that in the beginning, but after a while she started being more aggressive about it. It got to a point where it was just... Weird as hell... she gave it a name. It was so weird.

:-[

Taterbug

It must of been REAL bad if you had to turn THAT down.  WOW, you have some resraint.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Angry Ewok

It wasn't the frequency as much as the level of inappropriateness. We're talking about some seriously inappropriate locations, usually public...

BH

QuoteMan I really need a girlfriend, a woman saying she prefers a steak and a bj to chocolates gets my blood flowin :(

See how us men hear what we want to hear?   ;D  I think the fine ladies meant that they would prefer a steak and oral sex performed on them over chocolate.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Quotelisten.

i second this emotion

uhhhh... greatest.thread.ever

Taterbug

QuoteIt wasn't the frequency as much as the level of inappropriateness. We're talking about some seriously inappropriate locations, usually public...

The only place I think I would turn it down would be church,
The car is fun, a little dangerous, but fun.