a new holiday?

Started by megisnotreal, Feb 27, 2007, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

What if the car is parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot, with families walking by?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Taterbug

Ya thats not to cool. She was a sex addict no doubt.  Thats a shame. Did she call you the hammer.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Angry Ewok

red

QuoteYa thats not to cool. She was a sex addict no doubt.  Thats a shame. Did she call you the hammer.
Hahaha.   ;D ;D ;D

megisnotreal

QuoteMan I really need a girlfriend, a woman saying she prefers a steak and a bj to chocolates gets my blood flowin :(

See how us men hear what we want to hear?   ;D  I think the fine ladies meant that they would prefer a steak and oral sex performed on them over chocolate.

......yeah....

megisnotreal

this is wednesday, people. get on it!

Taterbug

I"m out,  my wife and I are not playing well . She told me to snap into a SLIM JIM and if I turn my hand over it feels like someone else is doin it.  :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ratsprayer

QuoteI"m out,  my wife and I are not playing well . She told me to snap into a SLIM JIM and if I turn my hand over it feels like someone else is doin it.  :)

sit on your hand until it falls asleep, then it REALLY feels like someone else is doing it.

:-/

Taterbug

Taterbug

Can I still get a good grip with a dead hand ?

red

Anyone have any holiday stories?   ;D

Angry Ewok

.Walt

QuoteAnyone have any holiday stories?   ;D

no, but i did cook a steak for a couple tonight. and made me wonder, do they too know about the holiday? and if they do, since i cooked the steak, does that mean i have seal the deal? luckily now its 15th and another steak and bj day narrowly escaped.  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction