Membervideos

Started by The_DARK, Mar 15, 2007, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

Nah, I only buy DVDs now  ;)

(Man I crack myself up!)  ;D :-[ :-/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

I've got one of me on the slingshot in Florida. 100 mph. Insane. I'll see if I can get it up on youtube.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Kel

i don't even own a video camera

or an iPod :-?

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotei don't even own a video camera

I dont either.

I did just get an iPod though. I love it.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Kel

I dont either.

i used to have a simple little shuffle.  but i never used it, so i gave it to my brother.  

mjkoehler

I dont either.

i used to have a simple little shuffle.  but i never used it, so i gave it to my brother.  

I never part with mine. They are the greatest... If you are a music nut, nothing smaller then a 30 gig. go for the 60 or 80.

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah, I have a 30. About 10 used do far.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Kel

I dont either.

I never part with mine. They are the greatest... If you are a music nut, nothing smaller then a 30 gig. go for the 60 or 80.

i am, but i am never really in a situation where i would listen to it.  flying on a plane somewhere is the only thing i can think of and i don't do that much ( :( )

i do pilates at home, drive to work and have a nice soundsystem in my car.  so i don't know, i can't justify spending the money on it!

also, i own a palm pilot that i've used three times and now it's sitting in my desk drawer.  i know how to work technology, but for some reason, i'm 24 and old school.

ratsprayer

word.  i'm old school, too.  no ipod and no plans to ever get one.  my computer works just fine, and i have an mp3 player in my pimpin' van.  i'd rather write down things to avoid forgetting rather than use a palm pilot.

Kel

Quoteword.  i'm old school, too.  no ipod and no plans to ever get one.  my computer works just fine, and i have an mp3 player in my pimpin' van.  i'd rather write down things to avoid forgetting rather than use a palm pilot.

i write my lists in a notebook and all of my appointments go in my little planner.  i think i get stuck in my ways easily