My Morning Bracket

Started by Clarkwork, Mar 12, 2007, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

congrats to AMD with getting all four right!! niiice
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

thanks, it's pretty cool.  I had the same four in my office pool but I'm still only in 7th place because my other rounds were pretty weak.  I figure if Flordia loses to OSU in the national championship, I'll be a hundred dollars richer.

fitzcarraldo

Nice one aMD!!!

Just saw the NC/Georgetown tape. Carolina blew it.

aMD

primushead

Well, looks like it's Florida and Ohio State for the big game.   :'(

ycartrob

Quotethe more OSU wins games (like today) that they could have easily lost (Tennessee, Wisconsin, Penn St, Michigan St) the more they look like a team of destiny; or a team down to their 9th life....

guess we'll find out tomorrow night      :-?

aMD

Looks like I won our little bracket.  If OSU wins I'll win my office pool too. Go Buckeyes!  It'll be nice to get a little redemption for the football national championship!

ratsprayer

if OSU plays like they did last night, they won't get redemption.  there's some part of me that believes no matter how well OSU plays, they won't be able to win.  i'd like them to win, i just don't know if they can contain all of florida's weapons.

The DARK

Quoteif OSU plays like they did last night, they won't get redemption.  there's some part of me that believes no matter how well OSU plays, they won't be able to win.  i'd like them to win, i just don't know if they can contain all of florida's weapons.
OSU's got the stuff. Everyone's saying how incredible Florida was last year. THEY WERE ONLY A 3 SEED!!! Even if OSU can't pull it out, I think they are the rightful national champions.

On a side note, I think this year was somewhat of a letdown.
In another time, in another place, in another face

ycartrob

QuoteEven if OSU can't pull it out, I think they are the rightful national champions.

considering if #9 Xavier had made a free throw then OSU would have gone home in the second round? And if they lose to Florida they should still deserve to be #1?

You aren't one of those that was claiming the NCAA football championship games was really played when OSU and Michigan played, are you? USC and Florida had an answer to that silly logic.

ycartrob

486,138th place on the planet!

yes!     [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

ycartrob

QuoteTracy, you have really proven why you don't like to do these brackets......YOU SUCK!!! 8-)  

that hurts, coming from someone who finished in 1,122,632nd place.
(wonder who was 1,122,633rd? maybe you can find them and talk some shit).

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

aMD

just had to gloat one more time before this thread dies.

I hated watching OSU lose to Flordia in yet another national championship and I lost the 100 bucks i would have won in the other pool i was in.  oh well.

.Walt

Quotejust had to gloat one more time before this thread dies.

I hated watching OSU lose to Flordia in yet another national championship and I lost the 100 bucks i would have won in the other pool i was in.  oh well.

congrats brother!!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction