Rosie O'Donnell to leave "The View"??

Started by mother_earth, Apr 26, 2007, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

red

Haha, that made me laugh more than it should've.

ratsprayer

i think it's hilarious the way rosie is being attacked.  it's only immature comments about her being a "fat whale" and such.  heaven forbid anyone really debate the merits of her 9/11 statements.  granted, i don't think she presents herself in the best way, but kudos for her for being a mainstream figure and speaking her mind about what she (and i) perceive(s) as the truth.

ycartrob

Quotei think it's hilarious the way rosie is being attacked.  it's only immature comments about her being a "fat whale" and such.  heaven forbid anyone really debate the merits of her 9/11 statements.  granted, i don't think she presents herself in the best way, but kudos for her for being a mainstream figure and speaking her mind about what she (and i) perceive(s) as the truth.

What I never could figure out is people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job by America, but America is too fucking stupid to plant WMD's on Sadaam...

I mean, plan an assault on the twin towers, the pentagon, and another jet, all done from the inside, all a conspiracy and lies, but they can't just haul in some WMD's and say they found them in Baghdad and to prove they were right about Sadaam.

think about it folks. How fucking simple would it be to plant WMD's in Iraq (compared to the nearly impossible logisitcs of staging 9/11)? But somehow they just couldn't pull that off.

ratsprayer

Quotei think it's hilarious the way rosie is being attacked.  it's only immature comments about her being a "fat whale" and such.  heaven forbid anyone really debate the merits of her 9/11 statements.  granted, i don't think she presents herself in the best way, but kudos for her for being a mainstream figure and speaking her mind about what she (and i) perceive(s) as the truth.

What I never could figure out is people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job by America, but America is too fucking stupid to plant WMD's on Sadaam...

I mean, plan an assault on the twin towers, the pentagon, and another jet, all done from the inside, all a conspiracy and lies, but they can't just haul in some WMD's and say they found them in Baghdad and to prove they were right about Sadaam.

think about it folks. How fucking simple would it be to plant WMD's in Iraq (compared to the nearly impossible logisitcs of staging 9/11)? But somehow they just couldn't pull that off.

see, this is my point.  you're focusing the attention away from 9/11 to iraq.  forget the fact that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, or the fact that no steel framed building has ever melted from fire in history, ever.  or wtc 7 fell only 0.6 seconds faster than it would have in a perfect controlled demolition.  yeah, forget all that.  don't google thermite, either.  that just might make too much sense.  

sweatboard

I thought they were smarter than that, but obviously not.  9/11 aside, I'm a little embarrassed and let down that our government couldn't do a better job covering their ass in Iraq.  There should be no reason for doubt in the general American mind that we went in there for the right reasons.  I just know in my heart that our Government lies to us and everyone else nonstop so why is there not a big bunch of lies to cover up our misstep in Iraq.....we'll believe it, just tell us the UN is a bunch of liars.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WE ARE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

see, this is my point.  you're focusing the attention away from 9/11 to iraq.  forget the fact that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, or the fact that no steel framed building has ever melted from fire in history, ever.  or wtc 7 fell only 0.6 seconds faster than it would have in a perfect controlled demolition.  yeah, forget all that.  don't google thermite, either.  that just might make too much sense.  

for starters, I can't find 1 credible source that ever stated the steel melted; it was weakened. I even saw some random video where the proof that building 7 came down due to demolition was b/c a fireman says, "We're pulling it". (actually meaning they were puling the hoses from fighting the uncontrollable fire). Right, some random firefighter was in on the job. He had the inside scoop and no one has come forward? You can believe whatever you want, but the logistics for such an inside job are a dream. And I have seen enough specials from building experts on why the buildings fail to make it easy for me to sleep at night.

I mean, Bill Clinton can't get away with a BJ in the White House, but the Republicans staged 9/11? Right.

sweatboard

It's amazing to me that this is the very first time that I've ever heard someone bring up the possibility of 9/11 being staged.  I wouldn't put it past us but like Tracy say's why on earth didn't we pull off some of this other stuff.  Why???

ratsprayer

rosie o'donnell is a fat lesbian cow, folks.

and she's unpatriotic and insane, too.

:-/

ratsprayer

QuoteIt's amazing to me that this is the very first time that I've ever heard someone bring up the possibility of 9/11 being staged.  I wouldn't put it past us but like Tracy say's why on earth didn't we pull off some of this other stuff.  Why???

FDR had advanced knowledge of Pearl Harbor and did nothing to stop it, so we could enter WWII with a good excuse.  the gulf of tonkin was total horseshit.  it's now plainly obvious we were lied in to the iraq war.  

the key question to ask in these situations is:  who benefits?  why was there a massive sell off in the stock market just prior to 9/11?  how has the patroit act totally changed the face of the country since 9/11?  how rich are the neo-cons getting in never-ending wars? etc etc etc etc

ycartrob

I don't know about all this, but I am pretty sure the Indianapolis 500 is staged every year...

sweatboard

"why was there a massive sell off in the stock market just prior to 9/11?"

can you provide a link to describe this in detail?  It's scarry no matter how you slice it.

ratsprayer

QuoteI don't know about all this, but I am pretty sure the Indianapolis 500 is staged every year...

is the brickyard 400 staged too?  i'm originally from indiana, but i think they keep us in the dark about all this.

sweatboard

QuoteI don't know about all this, but I am pretty sure the Indianapolis 500 is staged every year...

Well, nascar is just a byproduct of Bob Mould's imagination.

ycartrob

Quote"why was there a massive sell off in the stock market just prior to 9/11?"

can you provide a link to describe this in detail?  It's scarry no matter how you slice it.

.Walt

lets agree that rosie has some big ol' balls
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

sweatboard

Quote"why was there a massive sell off in the stock market just prior to 9/11?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coltrane

Quotelets agree that rosie has some big ol' balls

Literally.
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

TEO

is the brickyard 400 staged too?  i'm originally from indiana, but i think they keep us in the dark about all this.

The way "Schumie" kicked everybody's ass around here you would think that the US Grand Prix was staged as well.   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary