Bob Barker done after June 15th

Started by mother_earth, May 31, 2007, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

we knew this day was going to happen. i'm sorry, but this ones going to hurt. he's a legend.

bob, i love you. i hope you love me too.  :-* :'( :-*

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

I love this clip, Bob seems genuinely surprised & touched:
http://gorillamask.net/pirsandler.shtml
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megisnotreal

farewell, bob barker.

i don't know about you guys, but i always wanted to be on the price is right and play PLINKO

colleen

The Price is Right was definately my favorite gameshow to watch when I was home sick from school. I always loved that he was a champ for animal rights and encouraged people to control the pet population. Undecided on the whole sexual harassment stuff with the Barker's Beauties. In any case, you sure are a legend, Bob. Thanks for the memories.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

wiiman

Quotewe knew this day was going to happen. i'm sorry, but this ones going to hurt. he's a legend.

bob, i love you. i hope you love me too.  :-* :'( :-*

Classic!  What about Rod Roddy (spelling?)?  I miss him too...

red

QuotePLINKO
Totally the best Price is Right game.

megisnotreal

QuotePLINKO
Totally the best Price is Right game.

YES. I have always been SERIOUS about my plinko.

that and the one game with the little yodeler or whatever he is.

did anybody else see the price is right episode last year w/ all the lebowski achievers? when they had to bid on a rug, i lost it. ;D

ycartrob

ever wonder why he stayed so long?

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quoteever wonder why he stayed so long?

Even millions of dollars, all the coke he could snort, and having a crew of lovelies wasn't enough to keep him?  Oh right, he's 80 something and probably tired.

Just kidding.

You know it's a sick day when you stay home and watch the Price is Right.  For some reason, the theme to "Match Game PM" just came into my mind...

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ycartrob

For some reason, the theme to "Match Game PM" just came into my mind...

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ycartrob

I'll see your Fannie Flagg and raise you a Gene Rayburn

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe