Happy Solstice!

Started by EC, Jun 21, 2007, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Three cheers to the longest day of the year!
My best friend is in town and we will enjoy the length by drinking wine on my treehouse back deck. :)  

For the Pagan-minded/interested: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art10439.asp

ratsprayer

cheers meg and everyone else who celebrates!   :)

largest amount of daylight.  ceremonies.  celebrations.  good times.

SMc55

bethofftherecord

happy longest daylight!!!!  i'll be celebrating with some renegade kickball and pabst blue ribbons!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
nothing can be changed except ourselves

red

It's such a beautiful day here too!   :)

I'm on my way to the golf club and I'll be having a few cold ones during the course (pun!) of the night.

ratsprayer

started off as a polly wolly crappy day, but now everything is in its right place.  

balance.

nature.

boom shocka locka!

aMD

i balanced an egg today  8-)

EC

Quotei balanced an egg today  8-)
FUCK!
i knew there was something that i was forgetting.  damn, that's one of my favourite things to do.

didja take a picture, amd?

whothrewthecake

damn happy solstice, a day late.

red

Quotedamn happy solstice, a day late.
A dollar short?

JacketGal

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

aMD

Quotei balanced an egg today  8-)
FUCK!
i knew there was something that i was forgetting.  damn, that's one of my favourite things to do.

didja take a picture, amd?

no pictures but my buddy alan was there to witness it.

EC

i have met your buddy alan, right?

aMD

yes indeed. i think he's going to start posting more under the handle kimbo's bread.

MarkW

Celebrated solstice with some Swedes, Finns and other friends in Norway.  Apparently, you put some flowers and twigs on your head, drink vodka and dance around by a lake.  Or that's what they told me, anyway...

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side