the muppet show

Started by ali, Jun 05, 2007, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

to welcome our new housemate fletcher, we're having a party in a couple of weeks (any excuse to get out the blender & get creative with alcohol really)... and the theme is come as your favourite muppet (or puppet as some were keen on sesame street)

so, who's your fav? and who should i go as? so far one housemate is going as janice, the other either as gonzo or the swedish chef....

bork bork!!

love a song for the way it makes you feel

whothrewthecake

i have a thing for rowlf because i love the way he was just workin' playin' piano in the muppet movie. "i go home, take myself for a walk..." he's awesome.

i love rizzo the rat, too. he cracks me up in muppets from space. "i had some guacamole last night and it's still talking to me!"

g.d. i'm gonna quote muppet shit all nite. p.s. you should go as miss piggy just so you can wear some long arm gloves

red

[size=24]ANIMAL!!![/size]

megisnotreal

mjkoehler

Quoteto welcome our new housemate fletcher, we're having a party in a couple of weeks (any excuse to get out the blender & get creative with alcohol really)... and the theme is come as your favourite muppet (or puppet as some were keen on sesame street)

so, who's your fav? and who should i go as? so far one housemate is going as janice, the other either as gonzo or the swedish chef....

bork bork!!

This is quite possibly the greatest party theme shy of a Roman orgy/toga!!!!

I'm all over Dr Bunson.

IAmB

I love those two old guys who make fun of the show.

sweatboard

QuoteI love those two old guys who make fun of the show.

No Code avitar!!!!  Nice.  Welcome aboard.
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

bassmcmaster

Quote[size=24]ANIMAL!!![/size]
I'd rather be with an animal.

The muppet christmas movie is surely a classic.

dragonboy

QuoteThe muppet christmas movie is surely a classic.
Anyone remember the first Muppet movie where you see Kermit riding a bike through the park? I laughed SO hard the first time I saw that  ;D

I know he's not a Muppet as such but my favourite Jim Henson character is Grover!
Here's a pic I took of him looking a little worse-for-wear after a night on the tiles:

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

Remember that thread we had going a long time ago where you could find out what muppet you'd be?  Good times.

dragonboy

QuoteRemember that thread we had going a long time ago where you could find out what muppet you'd be?  Good times.
Not for me G - I was Miss Piggy!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bug

I always liked Gonzo and Dr. Teeth?  was that his name?  The guy in the band with the stripey shirt.
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

MarkW

The Onion store has the perfect tee if you want to seem aloof and intellectual:

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ali

so we had the muppet party - fairly poor turnout, but still got some funny photos which i'll try and post soon... i made a fairly last minute turnout as miss piggy... satin gloves & all  :D

Angry Ewok

I complain a lot, so I'd probably make a good Statler or Waldorf (the old guys bitchin' it up in the balcony)... but I also love Beaker.

MEEEMEEMEEMEMEEEE!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ali

speaking of beaker....

(i don't really like this photo of me much, bit of a cheesy red in the face kinda grin

my best friend "janice" getting some attention from her boyfriend "the count"

you gotta love people who go all out...