Hello Hello

Started by dragonboy, Jul 12, 2007, 02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Hello friends!

Apologies for going MIA. I was going through a bit of a rough patch about a month ago & decided it might be best to just disappear for a bit rather than air my dirty laundry here or go off on any embarrassing drunken rants etc.
Managed to get my shit together before leaving for Spain & have a fantastic/relaxing holiday with my wife & family. Lost a bit of weight, haven't had a drink for a few days & am feeling good about things.

Apologies for not saying anything before I left. I thought about posting but I knew that I would keep coming back to see if I had got any replies  ::) so I decided to just log out for a month.

Apologies also for all the chocolate bars & CDs etc that I've yet to send/upload (Mr. T, Ali, Megalicious, MJ etc) give me a bit of time & I'll get things sorted.

Hope everything is good with all of you. Give me a few days to go through all of the threads that I missed.
Any news?  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

Hiiii!!!!!
Great to have you back  :D

MarkW

Hi Andrew - great to hear you had an excellent holiday, and that you are back and fighting fit!  ;D  I'm sure people will fill you in on all the news that's fit to print... but it's definitely worth checking out the Current Joys thread for the last week or so.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

.Walt

good to see yah! glad everything is going well. can't wait to see the list of the cd's you've bought in a month.  [smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

Welcome back bud. Yeah you may want to check the Current Joys  :o....Don't read the stuff from the Jacketfest. It's painful to read about the glorious time that everyone had and you're not able to go.

BH

[size=72]db![/size]

Great to hear from you!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

[size=72]YEAH![/size]

Good to see you again Andrew!  I'm glad everything's back on track and you enjoyed your holiday.

Jenny

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii db

Tree

[size=28]Aloha[/size]

The DARK

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

fitzcarraldo

Big in Japan! Hi friend. Good to hear you are taking care of yourself. High 5 bro.

megisnotreal

aMD

Welcome back, brother.  hope your time off served you well!

ali

hola mr miles!!! hope you had a GREAT holiday and sorted out your issues!  no stress with the cd, i've got yours ready to go but i thought i'd wait til you got back to send it...

how was spain? got any good holiday pix for us poor people chained to our desks?? (i'm going to tassie for a break next week, but really.... its not spain in summer!)  :D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Thanks for all the well wishes, it's good to be back  :)

Spain was great - 39 in the shade! but it was a dry heat, far nicer & more comfortable than the horrible humid swamp in the air here.
I do have some photos but I still don't know how to put them on my PC  :-[

Speaking of holidays Ali we're currently considering a trip to Brisbane this Xmas. Tickets are still a bit pricey now ($2540) but we're on the waiting list for discount tickets  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

you're going to brisvegas!!! excellent! still the "wrong" end of the country, but anyway....  ;)  

dragonboy

Quoteyou're going to brisvegas!!! excellent! still the "wrong" end of the country, but anyway....  ;)  
It's not definite yet, we're also looking @ Tioman island in Malaysia & Hawaii (again!)
Remind me, where abouts are you?

ali

melbourne... down in the southern (at the moment) chilly part of the country

hawaii would be good - i've been trying to organise wtih some friends to go to fiji, but maybe next year

where in spain did you go? barcelona (for the gaudi buildings) and bilbao (for frank gehry's guggenheim) are on my list... as is granada (the alhambra)

ratsprayer

hey girl!

this drink is for you.   [smiley=beer.gif]

dragonboy

Ratsprayer is my cousin folks!